• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren

Derumac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
8304ee52d9a79a519e40f1d7c67cc371.gif

100 mg EOD .Sweat, sweat and more sweat ! 5 hrs of sleep a night max. Very nice product guys !

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

100 mg EOD .Sweat, sweat and more sweat ! 5 hrs of sleep a night max. Very nice product guys !

Thank you brother Derumac, .hahaa, that is a justifiable image!
Sleep also, how is the heartburn.. this is the big difference i noticed.there was none.

Yeah I got the heartburn too

LOL. Good stuff bro. Just pinned my first dose of tren ace today. Just added it to my prop/mast. Starting at 50mg ED (350/week) then probably upping it to .75mg ED (525/week). I'm actually looking forward to the night sweats. The insomnia I could do without....

Pfff. Whatever. Not impressed whatsoever with their Tren. It's weak.

On the stuff for 8 weeks now. No insomnia, no night sweats, no aggression, no increased appetite...just...nothing.

50mgs per day, everyday now for 4 weeks. Weak.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

On the stuff for 8 weeks now. No insomnia, no night sweats, no aggression, no increased appetite...just...nothing.

50mgs per day, everyday now for 8 weeks. Weak.

So you doing 350 mg per week?

50mgs per day, everyday now for 4 weeks. Weak.
My experience was exactly the opposite of this. Wore shorts in the mountains today when everyone else had long pants and coats and yes I was sweating it up. People looked at me like I was crazy

400 trenE going into week 3 and it kicked 110% today. I smell so bad and never needed carbs so bad in my life...

Weak is you're using weak gear, yes. LOL

Properly dosed tren is suffice even at 25mgs per day, brother. Shit is 5 times stronger than testosterone!
You read a lot of steroid.com huh?

Weak is you're using weak gear, yes. LOL

Properly dosed tren is suffice even at 25mgs per day, brother. Shit is 5 times stronger than testosterone!

I run tested gear. Suffice? Or make u the most shredded u have ever been in ur life? Guy with no avi is trying to tell me I run to much gear. Have fun looking normal for
The rest of your life

Back