PDA

View Full Version : Anavar for my Wife???

CReePeR
05-14-2016, 12:18 PM
I was talking to my wife about using anavar to help her drop some weight and tone up.She is 46 and could loose about 20lbs (dont tell her I said that). I just started my second cycle and she wants to work out with me but cannot keep up and really cant get motivated. I know taking any aas and not working out is a waste and counter productive, but if she starts taking it I know she will get motivated because she actually hates to waste money.
What would be a good dose to start with and the max safe dose. and the length of the cycle and would she need PCT.
Any recommendations. SHE WILL NOT STICK ANY NEEDLES, EVEN IN ME.

HughJassol
05-14-2016, 12:20 PM
var isn't a fat burner. it will only help maintain muscle while she diets and does lots of cardio. 10mg ED 6 weeks is a start point. make sure you are getting var

Keltic
05-14-2016, 01:17 PM
My wife is 2 weeks in taking Agressive Growth anavar at 10 mg daily, split morning and night. She's loving it.

REHH
05-15-2016, 05:07 PM
My wife is 2 weeks in taking Agressive Growth anavar at 10 mg daily, split morning and night. She's loving it.

This what I recommend, my wife has done three cycles at this protocol with no sides at all.

GearGoddess
05-17-2016, 08:37 AM
Sounds like your wife needs the basics first... var is not the answer... and she will have unrealistic expectations then be disappointed. var isn't a magic weight loss or fat loss fix... diet will do that and her training with cardio.

If she's holding extra weight, all var will do is make her "thicker" ...doesn't sound like a good idea right now.

If she needs motivation, give her other incentive, make it fun or a challenge... and make sure the diet is on point first.

Once diet and training are on point and she starts losing weight, she will get more motivation to keep going... then give it at least 8-12 weeks and re-evaluate her stats and goals... by then her body fat and weight should be reduced and maybe then...if she wants a boost, introduce a supplement to help her with the weight such as the good old ECA stack... but of course...the first thing needs to be diet and training...

And once she's ready for var... women can safely take up to 20mg a day... ensure you test it as it's so easily faked and you can do more damage than good... then plan a cycle... maybe in 6 months or a year, once she has the basics down... then she can do 8-12 week run with it. But I highly recommend she stays away from it right now... she's not ready.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

GearGoddess
05-17-2016, 08:43 AM
As for PCT for women... we don't need anything but time... keeping the basic rule of "time on equals to time off" so our bodies bounce back... during this time, it's critical to continue training and diet so she is able to maintain and keep most of her gains... this time is critical as estrogen will want to take over... that's when you see ladies rebound and add weight in their tummy, bum and thighs fairly quickly. That's why diet and training needs to remain on point.

ironhardempress
05-17-2016, 08:56 AM
Sounds like your wife needs the basics first... var is not the answer... and she will have unrealistic expectations then be disappointed. var isn't a magic weight loss or fat loss fix... diet will do that and her training with cardio.

If she's holding extra weight, all var will do is make her "thicker" ...doesn't sound like a good idea right now.

If she needs motivation, give her other incentive, make it fun or a challenge... and make sure the diet is on point first.

Once diet and training are on point and she starts losing weight, she will get more motivation to keep going... then give it at least 8-12 weeks and re-evaluate her stats and goals... by then her body fat and weight should be reduced and maybe then...if she wants a boost, introduce a supplement to help her with the weight such as the good old ECA stack... but of course...the first thing needs to be diet and training...

And once she's ready for var... women can safely take up to 20mg a day... ensure you test it as it's so easily faked and you can do more damage than good... then plan a cycle... maybe in 6 months or a year, once she has the basics down... then she can do 8-12 week run with it. But I highly recommend she stays away from it right now... she's not ready.

Truer words were never spoken. Nutrition and time in the gym THEN AAS after that is in place.