• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

International Anabolics donation/auction

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
T prop 200
Tren A 200
Tbol caps

Gtg bros

Attachments

• 20160514_112846.jpg
    20160514_112846.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 112
Is that PiP?

ADVANCED LABS VIP CUSTOMER

" FREE TRAP.... STOP ACTING LIKE BITCHES..... "

International Anabolic is good to go

Donations start at 10$

I just started the tren200 and its very smooth. I just think its not dosed at 200mgs to have very little pip.

Hey guys if you didn't know already I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. No matter what Tren A 200 and Test P 200 will give some guys pip. I really thought this was common knowledge but I guess not. Now let's grow up and realize that when you purchase a high dosed product you are taking that risk.

Hey guys if you didn't know already I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. No matter what Tren A 200 and Test P 200 will give some guys pip. I really thought this was common knowledge but I guess not. Now let's grow up and realize that when you purchase a high dosed product you are taking that risk.

Im very sensitive to short esters and the tren200 is giving me very little, isnt that suspect? Im not bashing at all im just curious. If it is dosed correctly thats some smart brewing.

200mg of prop I would be wheeling around the gym.

IML Gear Cream!
So let's cut the Internet tough guy bullshit then Roid. The link that you posted is about how we process and produce our products. Does that mean that everyone is going to be pip free? No and we never claimed that. So you're mad because you bought the strongest prop and Tren ace we make and pinned your quad and got pip. So now we're garbage? How exactly does that work? Yes it's most defiantly bashing and it's funny to me that you are on here preaching like you understand everything about gear and not too long ago you were pming me with the most basic of gear questions. You were smart, placed a small order to see if the gear agreed with you and it doesn't. That doesn't mean that it's junk. It's just not for you.

Xsboobber, I like you bro, and I think we'll of IA. I will one day try IA for myself.

But you throwing that pic in there about bashing, well that's some girly, cry baby, kindergarten, Bullshit.

A review is a review, rather it's negative or positive.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I just started the tren200 and its very smooth. I just think its not dosed at 200mgs to have very little pip.

Im not using it. I've only used the prop. I want to share the wealth. Help bros out and whatnot.

Its possible you actually have 100mg ml tren a. There was a label mix up but people that are in the know said it was just one is single vial of t300 that was accidentally mislabeled 500. The quality control is emaculate so the rest of the 1000 plus vials sold were not affected.

Xsboobber, I like you bro, and I think we'll of IA. I will one day try IA for myself.

But you throwing that pic in there about bashing, well that's some girly, cry baby, kindergarten, Bullshit.

A review is a review, rather it's negative or positive.

That's where you're wrong. A review is a grown man stating that he either liked the products or didn't. Not starting a bulshit thread hinting that the gear is trash because he got pip. Why do you think it's in the pit?

You posting that screenshot was a bullshit card. If someone leg looks like that they better post that shit. I will say it plain and simple, if any source makes someone leg look like that it better get posted, and I know the mods will not cover that up.

That's where you're wrong. A review is a grown man stating that he either liked the products or didn't. Not starting a bulshit thread hinting that the gear is trash because he got pip. Why do you think it's in the pit?
Bro, like I said, I like you and respect your knowledge, and think well of IA, and do plan to be a future customer one day. Regardless of this thread.

However, my 2 cents, pulling that screen shot was BULLSHIT!

I'll officially bow out of this thread, and read as a bystander.

Im not using it. I've only used the prop. I want to share the wealth. Help bros out and whatnot.

Its possible you actually have 100mg ml tren a. There was a label mix up but people that are in the know said it was just one is single vial of t300 that was accidentally mislabeled 500. The quality control is emaculate so the rest of the 1000 plus vials sold were not affected.

Lol. It's amazing to me how supposed grown men have nothing better to do than stir up drama online. You clearly didn't read the situation with franchise because I said it was all 10 of his vials but let's twist it to make ourselves sound right though. You realize that in these thread there are only a few guys that chime in and talk shit. What's that tell you my friend? People look at you like you're an idiot. Watson test cripples some guys. What's that tell you? That not everyone will react the same way. Why do you think every medication in the world has side effects listed? Because it's done those negative things to some. Let's grow up a bit and realize that no one is perfect and every lab here makes mistakes at some point.

Damn Roid!

I pinned the Tren ace 200 at .5ml cut with a ml of test cyp and a ml b12 to the glute and still got PIP.

Folks get PIP from 100mg test prop. You not only pinned 1 ml of two very highly concentrated oils, but you pinned the quad!

You sir are crazy!

On that note, I still love the tren ace 200. Potent stuff. I realized my body doesn't really like benzyl benzoate.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Damn Roid!

I pinned the Tren ace 200 at .5ml cut with a ml of test cyp and a ml b12 to the glute and still got PIP.

Folks get PIP from 100mg test prop. You not only pinned 1 ml of two very highly concentrated oils, but you pinned the quad!

You sir are crazy!

On that note, I still love the tren ace 200. Potent stuff. I realized my body doesn't really like benzyl benzoate.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That is .5ml test prop only.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-How-Does-IA-Make-High-Mg-ml-Oils-With-No-Pip

Attention whores daily struggles are real...

will someome tell OP he can buy regular mg oil or better yet he probly has a stash of underdosed oil that doesnt hurt at all from past sponsers..

Or ever better,, how bout take a handfull of the pain meds u continuously troll for ,,that might fix it..

Shits Played Out....lmfao 200mg prop & tren to the quad..enjoy your day

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

You posting that screenshot was a bullshit card. If someone leg looks like that they better post that shit. I will say it plain and simple, if any source makes someone leg look like that it better get posted, and I know the mods will not cover that up.

Well let's do an experiment then brother. Post that same pic in AAP forum or DQ forum and what will be the answer? "Maybe you got some oil sub q" "Your body is reacting badly to the compound" now both of these are very real and accurate answers but why does it seem like some people loose all of their common sense and knowledge when a post is made about a certain lab? Could this be that they have a vendetta against a lab and try to discredit them? There's nothing wrong with the damn gear. Bigmoe is pinning the same thing with no problem but your friend is getting pip. It's gonna happen

Attention whores daily struggles are real...

will someome tell OP he can buy regular mg oil or better yet he probly has a stash of underdosed oil that doesnt hurt at all from past sponsers..

Or ever better,, how bout take a handfull of the pain meds u continuously troll for ,,that might fix it..

Shits Played Out....lmfao 200mg prop & tren to the quad..enjoy your day

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Lmfao

You are a junkie and don't even work out.

I guess your feelings are still hurt from me calling you out.

I got the ultram Btw .

How many other people have you conned out of gear to trade for oxy ?

You are a joke.

Well let's do an experiment then brother. Post that same pic in AAP forum or DQ forum and what will be the answer? "Maybe you got some oil sub q" "Your body is reacting badly to the compound" now both of these are very real and accurate answers but why does it seem like some people loose all of their common sense and knowledge when a post is made about a certain lab? Could this be that they have a vendetta against a lab and try to discredit them? There's nothing wrong with the damn gear. Bigmoe is pinning the same thing with no problem but your friend is getting pip. It's gonna happen

That is my friends leg. That is.5ml test prop 200. There are 3 of us and we all had the same issue. Same with glute pins. I got a fever on two separate occasions. The posted pic is from a Monday pin

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-How-Does-IA-Make-High-Mg-ml-Oils-With-No-Pip

You have discredited the lab. You made claims that are not true. You tried to fool members with the whole, " we mislabeled a vial" garbage. You are dishonest.

Back