• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Breast Cancer and Testosterone

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ladies,

This is a great website which highlights a doctor who uses cutting edge medicine. She is an expert on breast cancer and Testosterone. Read some of her papers in the site. My wife is high risk breast cancer so I'm very educated on possible preventions.

http://hormonebalance.org

L

Ladies,

This is a great website which highlights a doctor who uses cutting edge medicine. She is an expert on breast cancer and Testosterone. Read some of her papers in the site. My wife is high risk breast cancer so I'm very educated on possible preventions.

L
Does she touch on the role that E2 plays with getting cancer?

Heavy,

Yes..she has an interesting story. She used to be an oncologist and found that most all her patients had hormone levels out of sync.,.high E2 and low Test. Her office does a variety of things but Test pellets in women is one of her specialties. I also remember her telling me that she used Test therapy in her father who suffered from Parkinson's. It's worth the time to read her papers on the site.

L

I was reading about this a couple days ago. Very interesting.

What's up Courtney Love....you doing ok in Seatac?

What's up Courtney Love....you doing ok in Seatac?

haha, Sup Idog!! I'm doing alright, same old stuff. How about you? How's life been treating you? Hopefully great!

I'm doing great bro. I switched jobs not long ago and now I can spend more time on the boards. Thanks for asking.

Interesting stuff. I will read thru her papers time permitting. I am interested in the role IGF-1 plays in accelerating cancer and what levels are considered high enough to promote cancer cell growth.

Good deal bro..glad you enjoyed.

Thanks, checking it now, wife has strong disposition for cancer and has had a histerectomy partially as a preventive measure for cancer. She currently on 20mg week test E and 1iu hgh a day.

Sounds good man...its great to be proactive.

T therapy is looking to be a major solution here. Nice research on this webpage.

One of the studies points out that in some cases, especially women without much bodyfat, E2 levels will still be too low even with exogenous T. Not enough aromatase. And this T doesn't seem to make it inside the ovaries (same exact issue with men and testes) where it would normally be converted to estrogen in a big way since most aromatase in females is there. So, in these cases some exogenous estrogen is also advised in addition to the T and progesterone.

I have a few friends who need to look into this since they're at the right age and having issues with lethargy and other things. Not sure how open they'll be though... the fear of hormones runs deep.

I'm doing great bro. I switched jobs not long ago and now I can spend more time on the boards. Thanks for asking.
Awesome brother, hope your new jobs going smooth. You've definitely been Mia. Good to see you around.

Have any of your ladies that are predisposed or had cancer tried Masteron? It's known to prevent tumors and "tackle" cancerous cells in women... especially in the breast tissue...

I personally love Masteron and I'm curious if any of your ladies have noticed a difference.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ladies,

L
It's nice to see more docs realizing that supplementing with test is quite beneficial to women... good read! Thanks :)

Have any of your ladies that are predisposed or had cancer tried Masteron? It's known to prevent tumors and "tackle" cancerous cells in women... especially in the breast tissue...

I personally love Masteron and I'm curious if any of your ladies have noticed a difference.

It's so hard to find good info for women and AAS, haven't seen much as far as mast use for performance enhancement but did see where mast was used for treating breast cancer. My wife hasn't tried mast. Can you elaborate on your experience, dosage and results.

Thanks....

Get Shredded!
It's so hard to find good info for women and AAS, haven't seen much as far as mast use for performance enhancement but did see where mast was used for treating breast cancer. My wife hasn't tried mast. Can you elaborate on your experience, dosage and results.

Thanks....
I agree... it's pretty much a trial and error type of experience for us... when I ran mast p...50mg a week split into doses e3d for 8 weeks when I did it on its own but I drop down the dose to 30mg a week when stacking it and I run 10 weeks typically. What I found was that the strength sky rocketed fairly quickly and I had somewhat of a var look but a lot drier and 'grainy' ...as for sides, just the usual increased libido, love button sensitivity, increased energy and nice vascularity. I tolerate compounds well and I don't have many undesirable sides besides the fact that my hair growth increased and I had to shave my legs more often. BUT never in the undesired places... actually the only thing I noticed that I was unhappy about, I had laser hair removal on my armpits years ago and after a few cycles, I found the hair came back. Nothing crazy but enough that I need to shave them again.

I know women who take up to 100mg a week without any issues but some said what they noticed their love button started enlarging and ended up dropping down to 75mg... and it went away. The other issue at 100mg was that their hair was falling out... I know women lose 200 hairs a day but they said it seemed like it was more. I think that's dependent on the fact if you have male pattern baldness gene...and not all had that problem... I didn't have that issue with my doses between 30 - 50mg

Hope that helps... I do know of one girl who went through breast cancer a few years back and has used Masteron and other compounds including gh and the cells haven't come back and she's been in the clear... but we don't know if mast had anything to do with it, that's why I asked if any of your ladies tried it. She did tell me that her doc told her to keep an eye on the gh and not go too high as it may influence the growth of new cells... but so far so good. And she doesn't go over 1-2iu.

Only because it was mentioned but..having had thyroid cancer. .I've used gh off and on quite a bit over the decade or so since I was first diagnosed and had no reoccurence. I can't with good conscience say anyone else should try the same however because I just don't know.

Mast made me feel like straight shit.

Ladies,

L

Thanks for posting, Its nice to see that this is being taken more seriously here in the US. I ran across the original study in Maturitas a while back when trying to find out if my own HRT with small doses of test might be a problem for my breast cancer returning. Those numbers look pretty good to me, so I'm staying with what makes me feel like a human being again. Any kind of HRT for women has gotten to be so off limits lately due to the e/cancer connection, its frustrating. Going through life constantly feeling like dog crap isn't any way to live either. Nice that "some" of the medical establishment is paying attention :winkfinger:

Back