• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

basicstero blood work results

Diesel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have been on basicstero's gear since march 31st and got bloods drawn on may 10th. Been on 1g/week of test C, 400mg deca/week, 25mg IMR Aromasin/day. Pinned Monday night and had blood drawn 24 hours later exactly so kinda disappointed in the results. I tested higher on paxton's t400 2x week back in the day. you can look up my bloods on that when i posted to compare them. I also used IMR Aromasin on my last cycle at 25mg a day with 800mg a week of test and tested a lot lower on estrogen with that batch then the current batch.

LIomvL5.png

Seems low for a g test a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems low for a g test a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i believe it is too. When i was on 800mg a week i tested about 4800 4 days out from blood draw from a different lab

You pinning 500mg twice a week?

yes sir, test c 250. 2ccs a pin 2x a week just for the test. Monday and Thursday. Been doing that since march 31st

Last edited:
I was at 4183 on a gram a week and thought it was lower than expected. But my draw was 4 days after last pin.

Is here is my understand as a jackass on a steriod forum..

Your last shot you took 24hr before hasn't even hit your system yet. Maybe if you were closer to 36-48 you would be.. So realistically that means this test was done 5 days after last pin which would be your lowest levels of your graph... Keep pinning and get another set of bloods 3.5 days out of last pinned and you would see much better numbers

IML Gear Cream!
Is here is my understand as a jackass on a steriod forum..

Your last shot you took 24hr before hasn't even hit your system yet. Maybe if you were closer to 36-48 you would be.. So realistically that means this test was done 5 days after last pin which would be your lowest levels of your graph... Keep pinning and get another set of bloods 3.5 days out of last pinned and you would see much better numbers

I think I will get bloods in another month to see. Not bashing this source as 3700 is good enough for building muscle and stuff. Just wish it was higher knowing what I tested on 800mg/week last cycle. I might try their test e 300 next buy order I do.

i believe it is too. When i was on 800mg a week i tested about 4800 4 days out from blood draw from a different lab
Is it possible that some other compounds you run at the time had Test or EQ in it, hence resulted in higher reading?

yes sir, test c 250. 2ccs a pin 2x a week just for the test. Monday and Thursday. Been doing that since march 31st
I admit it seem low, especially when tested 24h later - this could be attributed to scar tissue or sterile abscess.
How many vials of that Test C do you have left? Will you be able to run bloodwork again?

Here's a link to the bloodwork from a fellow basicstero customer who run 200mg of Pharmacom Test C, solo no other compounds were used.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...acom-GEARZ-Log?p=940291&viewfull=1#post940291

PINNING SCHEDULE
-Bloods taken 26 days after first injection
-200mg EW pinned Tuesday's and Friday's
-Bloods taken Tuesday morning fasted 4 days after last Injection

His score converts to 1308ng/dL, bare in mind score depends on an individual, some people are lucky enough to score 1400 on their 200mg/ew doc prescribed TRT, others 800.

I think I will get bloods in another month to see. Not bashing this source as 3700 is good enough for building muscle and stuff. Just wish it was higher knowing what I tested on 800mg/week last cycle. I might try their test e 300 next buy order I do.

I'll have labs on their test e 300 in a couple weeks

Is it possible that some other compounds you run at the time had Test or EQ in it, hence resulted in higher reading?

I admit it seem low, especially when tested 24h later - this could be attributed to scar tissue or sterile abscess.
How many vials of that Test C do you have left? Will you be able to run bloodwork again?

Here's a link to the bloodwork from a fellow basicstero customer who run 200mg of Pharmacom Test C, solo no other compounds were used.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...acom-GEARZ-Log?p=940291&viewfull=1#post940291

PINNING SCHEDULE
-Bloods taken 26 days after first injection
-200mg EW pinned Tuesday's and Friday's
-Bloods taken Tuesday morning fasted 4 days after last Injection

His score converts to 1308ng/dL, bare in mind score depends on an individual, some people are lucky enough to score 1400 on their 200mg/ew doc prescribed TRT, others 800.

It could be possible since it was Paxtons gear. But at that time i was doing t400 x2 a week and npp 100 x2 a week as well and some orals. I have 2 vials left. I need to order some more test soon. Im thinking of doing the domestic option though as international through customs is a pain. Im going to try your test e 300 next order. does it seem like my AI isn't as good as a batch as my last one if you saw my other bloodwork thread.

Back