• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trulabs and Elite pharma are stocked up and ready to go

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
9c362ec85f3f8a6c618fa1f5abc41b1f.jpg

cf2c9020bef323ae5e1604b35ddcc75a.jpg

Both Domestic lines are stocked up and ready to go. Lightning fast service and great products. Elite line is very high quality and many members are familiar with products. Trulabpharma is a new line that is making some noise. Trulabs also has a oral line available. Please check out their products as well as many others only at UncleZ.net!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I'm using elite test at 250mg ew and feel awesome. Libido is still very strong even at a cruising dose. Very good quality.

I can already say my use of the Trulabpharma has been g2g. Test Prop and Tren A are worth picking up for sure.

I know this is my first post, but I literally googled "trulabs pharma" so I could prevent people from getting scammed like I did.

I've been running the TestE300 for a little over 2 weeks now, and my bloodwork just came back, and my test levels are the same as before I started.

Not a huge fan.....

IML Gear Cream!
I know this is my first post, but I literally googled "trulabs pharma" so I could prevent people from getting scammed like I did.

I've been running the TestE300 for a little over 2 weeks now, and my bloodwork just came back, and my test levels are the same as before I started.

Not a huge fan.....

For one you didn't follow protocol, and for two there is more then one trulabpharma out there I found out. Did you use uncleZ service ? Your supposed to let it build up in your system for 4 weeks before pulling bloods(all gear) before bashing a sponsor you should do your homework!!

For one you didn't follow protocol, and for two there is more then one trulabpharma out there I found out. Did you use uncleZ service ? Your supposed to let it build up in your system for 4 weeks before pulling bloods(all gear) before bashing a sponsor you should do your homework!!

I'm not sure what the board "protocol" is, but riddle me this....if my levels were unchanged after 2 weeks, why in the hell would I run it for two more? That would be the literal definition of insanity--doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

I ran trulabpharma for two weeks and then pulled bloods. I didn't follow protocol or even post results. Next time I will follow the proper procedures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what the board "protocol" is, but riddle me this....if my levels were unchanged after 2 weeks, why in the hell would I run it for two more? That would be the literal definition of insanity--doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
Do some homework you might find your answer. Test takes a while to build up to the proper levels. You pulled after only two weeks! Way to premature to yell our gear is bad.

Do some homework you might find your answer. Test takes a while to build up to the proper levels. You pulled after only two weeks! Way to premature to yell our gear is bad.

"[T]akes a while maybe to build up to 'proper' levels." I will concede that, given a constant dosage, blood levels will not reach their apex in 2 weeks. However, surely you will concede that, after 2 weeks of a constant dosage, blood tests should still show, at the very least, a noticeable increase?

You don't even need M.D. behind your name to know this.....it is common sense.

You have 4 post and no bloods to show. Come back brother with more proof. I seen guys here run trulabs and like it and yes it's a new lab but without proof or proper protocol this argument is invalid.

You have 4 post and no bloods to show. Come back brother with more proof. I seen guys here run trulabs and like it and yes it's a new lab but without proof or proper protocol this argument is invalid.

I think he's confused :(

1st one was taken july 28th....2nd one was taken August 17th. I took my first shot on the 29th, so I guess a little longer than 2 weeks, almost 3. I had taken a total of 5 shots (2X per week).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 9.46.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 9.46.09 PM.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 9.45.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 9.45.53 PM.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 19

Not a huge fan.....
So your test was 1100 before you started ??

Dude I smell reverse scammer. There are no dates and you say 2 weeks exactly now it's longer. Idk bro you sound fishy as fuck coming in here trashing a lab with your first post and changing your story.

Get Shredded!
Dude I smell reverse scammer. There are no dates and you say 2 weeks exactly now it's longer. Idk bro you sound fishy as fuck coming in here trashing a lab with your first post and changing your story.

I was very pleased with trulabs when I ran their prop and tren a.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will learn to follow the rules and the proper protocol before bashing a sponsor before I end up banned from Asf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro you fucking edit the dates out with photo editor. I'm not even responding to this shit no more. Keep trashing this thread with bs I'll see that the mods handle you.

Bro you fucking edit the dates out with photo editor. I'm not even responding to this shit no more. Keep trashing this thread with bs I'll see that the mods handle you.

lol....because I'm really scared by the threat of being banned from a board I only joined to warn people that the gear I bought was a scam. God you're a genius.

1st,
You keep editing my stuff, all it does it let me know that YOU KNOW what you are selling is bunk gear, and the site is in on it! Why else would you not allow my posts to remain, and let people make an informed decision.

In addition,
If what you say is true, and it really takes 4 weeks for bloodwork to change, then my claims (backed up by bloodwork) of no notable change in 2.5 or 3 weeks shouldn't hurt your business should it?

Finally,
I'll tell you what, lets make a deal. You stop editing my posts, and teach me how to edit my name out of my bloodwork, and I'll do it and post it. Then we'll let the people decide what they want.
The only problem is you and I both know you won't do this, because your real issue isn't that the bloodwork doesn't have the dates on it? Your REAL issue is that you know your gear is bunk and my bloodwork will show it.

Side Note - I'm beginning to wonder if you can even follow the logic of what I'm saying...

Back