• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best Fucking Dbol

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know I have a log going but a lot of people won't read that and I wanted to give credit where credit was due. Some people know that dbol is my favorite aas of all time. I love the way I feel from day one, positive attitude and I love the quick pumps and strength. The only downside is volume squats and low back pumps that leave me laying in the floor for 20 minutes but it's a small price to pay.

Anyway, I picked up a ton of EP dbol back at Thanksgiving. It was my first order with PSL and my beloved bluehearts had run out over the summer. I really didn't have high hopes because GOOD dbol is not as easy to find as it should be. Also if it is good I hate 25mg caps because good dbol 40mg is where I tap out and I want to split that. Dbol is just such a flexible drug dosing it 25mg hamstrings it.

So back to the point, this EP dbol is just tits. It's better than even the bluehearts if just for the fact it's a smaller tab so it's easier to chew and let it dissolve under my tongue which is important on the way to the gym as a pre workout. Also and this may just be luck and temporary, but it's he first time dbol has not given me heartburn. Maybe it's just too soon or maybe it's just a better quality hormone and fillers, but I have found my new go to dbol. Luckily I won't have to go anytime soon because I bought 500 of the little fuckers!

Seriously, love this dbol. Best ever. For real.

/rant

This post makes me stoked. Have EP dbol waiting right now

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I know I have a log going but a lot of people won't read that and I wanted to give credit where credit was due. Some people know that dbol is my favorite aas of all time. I love the way I feel from day one, positive attitude and I love the quick pumps and strength. The only downside is volume squats and low back pumps that leave me laying in the floor for 20 minutes but it's a small price to pay.

Anyway, I picked up a ton of EP dbol back at Thanksgiving. It was my first order with PSL and my beloved bluehearts had run out over the summer. I really didn't have high hopes because GOOD dbol is not as easy to find as it should be. Also if it is good I hate 25mg caps because good dbol 40mg is where I tap out and I want to split that. Dbol is just such a flexible drug dosing it 25mg hamstrings it.

So back to the point, this EP dbol is just tits. It's better than even the bluehearts if just for the fact it's a smaller tab so it's easier to chew and let it dissolve under my tongue which is important on the way to the gym as a pre workout. Also and this may just be luck and temporary, but it's he first time dbol has not given me heartburn. Maybe it's just too soon or maybe it's just a better quality hormone and fillers, but I have found my new go to dbol. Luckily I won't have to go anytime soon because I bought 500 of the little fuckers!

/rant

100% true ^^^^^. I don't know if anyone remembers me talking about PSL Dbol in my reviews but I also feel it's the best I ever had and I'm actually only taking 30mg ED.....that overwhelming sense of well being and lack of bloat/water retention has just impressed me very much...there's a few other things I like more and make me feel they have the best dbol.... i never had Pink Thai's or Blue hearts but I think I have found what I love right here with PSL Dbol .!!!

Agreed!! The EP Dbol and all their goodies are top notch. I have always looked like a puffer fish on Dbol. I swear to the almighty I am getting leaner on it. No water or bloat period. Insane pumps, feel like a king, and eating like one. Could be dose related? Could be the GH? But I'm taking 10mgx4 daily so it's in my system around the clock. Seems from a lot of fellas that 30- 40ish is the sweet spot. I'm so fkn happy I keep hearing the same tune about EP and PSL. Now I know it's not in my head!

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

/rant

Your all heart, JR! Im glad i just picked up a few myself!! Thank you for the rant!! I love it when you get going, 500 huh.... dam thats a lot of love. I love that these little fuckers dissolve under my tongue. Ive tried this a few times with other companies and the experience was not so pleasant.. and the quality ,how they are made is excellent as well, always the same size . No breaking or chipping. 10mg is what you get.. each and every time.

100% true ^^^^^. I don't know if anyone remembers me talking about PSL Dbol in my reviews but I also feel it's the best I ever had and I'm actually only taking 30mg ED.....that overwhelming sense of well being and lack of bloat/water retention has just impressed me very much...there's a few other things I like more and make me feel they have the best dbol.... i never had Pink Thai's or Blue hearts but I think I have found what I love right here with PSL Dbol .!!!

If it aint broke , well,you know the saying!!! Movingsteel, you are the man, and you did say it . Now , im anxious for my own pack.. shit, i should be winding down for bed, instead i read these reviews and get all,wide eyed ...

Thank god to hear some good feedback..i have a bit on the way my self and i have thrown so much shit dbol away it just became common for me to never have high hopes on dbol anhymore.So im looking forward to this.

There dbol is very good along with there 1ml Vail of sus 250. Best stack to date.

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
I'm running the EP Dbol right now and I agree it's awesome. Glad you guys all love it too!

​I have more Dbol than I know what to do with. I just love it so much I throw it into pretty much every cycle at some point.

PSL has some quality products. As I've stated many times, I run Dbol as a pre workout for 6 months out of the year. 10mg and a cup of coffee is all I need. While Blue Hearts will always be my first love, PSL Dbol is right at the top.

Okay im on just day 4 of the psl dbol and god its good.I have not had dbol this good in years..No shit i am surprised.Now though can any of you guys give some tips as its giving me bad ass acid reflux..wake up last night at 3am choking on stomach fluid..freaked my wife out lol.Hate to discontinue this as this is dbol is strong.Been running 40mg spaced out.

Okay im on just day 4 of the psl dbol and god its good.I have not had dbol this good in years..No shit i am surprised.Now though can any of you guys give some tips as its giving me bad ass acid reflux..wake up last night at 3am choking on stomach fluid..freaked my wife out lol.Hate to discontinue this as this is dbol is strong.Been running 40mg spaced out.
Baking soda and water next to the bed and get on a proton pump inhibitor

Do you recommend a 24hour PPI?
I'm using omexaprole or some fucking thing. Purple box take one pill daily. The heartburn only hits me at when I'm asleep. Hopefully by day 4 of the PPI I won't have the issue.

Thanks for the insight there.Im loading up on meds taking a three day break and restarting the dbol at 20mg in the am and go from there.Breakfast of the champs.

Back