• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best Nootropic mix out there currenty - NSX6 by SMA LABS

theneed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Go fuckn buy some NSX6 by SMA LABS and you'll never look back. Powered me thru a 2 hour workout this am on a basically empty stomach (5 am start) and no drop off in energy post workout.

Good stuff - - -best I've ever tried.

Link?

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

What's in it? Can't seem to find the ingredients.

Www.nsx6labs.com - ordered last week. Received product 2 days ago. Was very skeptical as I've tried 2 other Nootropics -neither did the trick. NSX-6 works great! Took 1 capsule with Omega 3/fish oil and within 30 mins I could feel the effects. It's very subtle but you definitely know it's working. I also had a few questions for creators of this product. They were concise & prompt with their answers. Definitely will re-order. We'll worth the money.

Also to the person who said it was a placebo....it most definitely is NOT a placebo. Have you tried it??

Last edited:
I like flmodafinil. Look into that if you need a gpod app supression and nootropic.

I cant find the ingredient list on the site.

I want to give this a try

DMAA / NUTROPIC BLEND (DMAA 50MG, NOOPEPT 30MG, CAFFEINE 300MG) 380MG/ML X 60ML BOTTLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.nsx6labs.com - ordered last week. Received product 2 days ago. Was very skeptical as I've tried 2 other Nootropics -neither did the trick. NSX-6 works great! Took 1 capsule with Omega 3/fish oil and within 30 mins I could feel the effects. It's very subtle but you definitely know it's working. I also had a few questions for creators of this product. They were concise & prompt with their answers. Definitely will re-order. We'll worth the money.

Also to the person who said it was a placebo....it most definitely is NOT a placebo. Have you tried it??

fucking first post bullshit. gtfo with trying to push product on post number one!
asss clown

IML Gear Cream!
I want to give this a try

DMAA / NUTROPIC BLEND (DMAA 50MG, NOOPEPT 30MG, CAFFEINE 300MG) 380MG/ML X 60ML BOTTLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aside from Noopept (which isn't that great compared to several other, more powerful nootropics) it looks like a traditional pre-workout stack (DMAA & Caffeine). Many people like stuff like DMAA, but many others hate it. NSX-6 is completely different.

god answer..now go volunteer your limited pull on some other shop....your a ant to me...

you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me bro.... But everyone here knows who is who... You my friend is the real gearwhore/shill or as meso would say

But you sir are very much correct. It am a nobody and you are the mastermind of the worm... I may never get to your level but I could always imagine how many times you may have crushed a nut

Thinking of trying this in the morning before training

Dropped a capsule before training yesterday with my pre training drink and 6 grams of white Kratom. Texted the company owner and asked what this is supposed to do. He called me back a few minutes later.

He said hang on because the focus train should be coming. I was like 40 minutes in when he called and felt almost like I had used pseudoephedrine.

Went and did 30 minutes of LISS cardio and crushed legs. During training I felt a bit ramped up but nothing extreme. After training I was still riding the effect for a few hours then it faded off.

Not sure what to think at this point so I'll drop another cap now and see if I can pinpoint the effect.

Dropped a capsule before training yesterday with my pre training drink and 6 grams of white Kratom. Texted the company owner and asked what this is supposed to do. He called me back a few minutes later.

He said hang on because the focus train should be coming. I was like 40 minutes in when he called and felt almost like I had used pseudoephedrine.

Went and did 30 minutes of LISS cardio and crushed legs. During training I felt a bit ramped up but nothing extreme. After training I was still riding the effect for a few hours then it faded off.

Not sure what to think at this point so I'll drop another cap now and see if I can pinpoint the effect.
Great, now your pushing placebos.

I purchased a bottle of this yesterday and I'll be glad to post my receipt for the tin foil hat crowd.
I promise an unbiased review when it lands. It's is an interesting alternative to stimulants for me due to my hypersensitivity to them.
I'll wash them down with tap water so as not to confuse the effects with that of the smart water.

Im not into stims but the wife might like it.
Not sure this is a stim. Feels more mellow.

I'm not a fan of stims either except maybe for caffeine.

Maybe s2h or Mike can chime in on exactly what this is.

Back