• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who's got the good gear around here?

Diesel618

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been away from this board for a while. Is AY still around? Who is giving Heavy free gear these days? That's always a solid option.

I've been on ARL lately but a solid reasonable domestic source would be nice.

Been away from this board for a while. Is AY still around? Who is giving Heavy free gear these days? That's always a solid option.

AY is gone and DQ sends free stuff to the mods

Just in time to catch the sale

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

oooh I like the blue hearts <3
Haha. Me to..their out of stock..the yellows r just as good though

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Pharmacom international

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Hey nutbags welcome back :)

IML Gear Cream!
I remember you ,you're the jacked fucker that ran the aap tren log.

Son!
Missed you. Hope your staying straight and plowing through fields of strange ass.

Hey guys.

Still not mainlining speed balls. Life is good. I'm doing better than average in the strange department I suppose. I work with a ton of hot nurses.

I've never been tan but I'm still working on the jacked part. Went off everything for a few months and realized my natty test is fucked. I'm quite fond of tren hex at the moment.

That AAP gear was awesome are those guys still around?

Hey guys.

Still not mainlining speed balls. Life is good. I'm doing better than average in the strange department I suppose. I work with a ton of hot nurses.

I've never been tan but I'm still working on the jacked part. Went off everything for a few months and realized my natty test is fucked. I'm quite fond of tren hex at the moment.

That AAP gear was awesome are those guys still around?

they gone too

Shame...I remember that oil was so smooth it would drip thru the stopper as I was drawing it out. Bit on the pricey side but the little boxes made it worth it.

Anybody got a contact email for Lucky7 gears?

I might be able to dust off some tranny urine gears made from black unicorn jizz..... (oxymoron?)

Dieseljimmy u on the EP line from PSL?

CAPN hook me up with that green lady shit

Also can anyone direct me to cawk pics of the aforementioned gentlemen or newdz of SheriV?

By far the best gear on this board right now is RC Labs.....

Back