• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacom Products in Europe

MAD King

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I read that Pharmacom claims to sell their product also to Europe like UK and Germany.
I was asking around on German boards and no one has ever heard of Pharmacom.

That makes me a little bit suspicious. I was close to place an order with them, but then I hesitated and ask around in Germany.

Well a ton of great reviews and they have been around for awhile. There gtg in my book. Have a decent amount of there product all seems to be doing its part

- - - Updated - - -

Well a ton of great reviews and they have been around for awhile. There gtg in my book. Have a decent amount of there product all seems to be doing its part

I read that Pharmacom claims to sell their product also to Europe like UK and Germany.

That makes me a little bit suspicious. I was close to place an order with them, but then I hesitated and ask around in Germany.

I've strictly ran pharmacom gear from Europe for the past 1 1/2 years. All there stuff is g2g. I'm pretty sure the have a uk warehouse on basic stero website. I'm also pretty sure they r based in Russia. U won't be disappointed with their gear brother.

I can tell you in italy pharmacom is well known even if basically no one uses forums like asf.I have several friends ordering from them

Ive made orders and received in Ireland , I know plenty of people in Europe who've got orders

Back