• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Artistic ability

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone thats good at drawing or graphic design either p.m. me or please post. I need help. Theres something in it for you down the road.

Down the road you say ..how long is this road :confused:

I need somebody to hand draw up a font so I can take it to the guy who makes my shirts and when I get the shirts printed I will give who ever draws it a shirt

I can do it myself but I would like to see what ideas someone else might have

IML Gear Cream!
image_zpss0kqnexd.jpg
I figured someone had to do it...

I need somebody to hand draw up a font so I can take it to the guy who makes my shirts and when I get the shirts printed I will give who ever draws it a shirt
Huh?
I draw you a font, you make millions from it and you want to give me a lousy shirt?
Fuck that.
Take the dick pic...

Whatever company is printing the shirts should have the cpu software to make whatever design ya want..especially something as simple as that

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Anyone can replicate a font...thats where you all are misunderstanding me. Every artist has their own style with that being said if they draw up what i need, technically the drawing should be unique as well...not some replicated font from the internet. I already got a graphics design person but thats exactly what they do is graphics design...hence why i need an illustration of a font for my graphics person to digitize.

Dont worry about it guys i am just gonna sit down tbis weekend and draw it up myself. Thanks anyways everyone.....and oldschool you know if i made millions id atleast buy you a cycle from medlabs HAHA

Back