• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First timer

drealdeal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ironlion provided me a very good price on their puretropin. And this will allow me to run a log for a maximum of 6 months target.
So I started w 2iu every day for a week I am now going w 5iu 5days on 2 days off. First week o almost immediately started getting signs of CTS . my sleep has definitely gotten better deeper and more sound. It could be a multitude of other variables but I haven't been feeling sore as much ,could I already be are ng benefits of HGH s recovery ability? I was scheduled for bloowork well the serum test ,I s gunna have to happen next week later mda pissed but I must fulfill my civic duty as a licensed driver and tax payer....I really don't like jury duty lol.
Hi m learning and open for suggestions along the way ,so tyia .
OK nap time lol

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Bumped to 5iu so protocol is 5days on at 5iu 2 days off
Would have had blood work but I got called for jury duty .they kept me there for a few hours then politely told my services wer not needed .... Ya so I reschedule labs and continued protocol I believe most of wut I am feeling can be attributed to a placebo effect thus far,I will state that my recovery time has been zero even after leg day I'm not sore for a day or two so either way I'm happy about that lol... I'll report back next week
any and input or questions are welcome thank you in advance

Taking 2 days off per protocol.
I wish I had more too report but
Currently I do not other then way better sleep faster recovery, and I am feeling fuller.... I'm excited to see Iong term results. I will be posting as I experience changes...

Going for bloowork tomorrow morning. I thought today was tomorrow lmfao ....
I have been recovering vert quickly, my sleep is so deep and sound . my sense of well-being is amazing .
So far soooo very good ,the ppl at Ironlion have been are prompt to answer questions...

IML Gear Cream!
I'm awaiting results from blood work....
I'm getting really good rest,recovering at lightning speed and hitting it hard at gym . Still getting numbness in fingers and CTS like sides ....

9f445e74c5a0dfae2908ff6df749ec72.jpg

Trying to catch up to u big dawg

Sorry if you already answered these questions....

are you spitting your dose? Or taking it all at once? When do you take it? Roughly how old are you? I am still debating with myself as when is the best time to take it.

It's OK,im happy to share any information I can....
5iu once daily pre workout.5 days on 2days off.
I'm 35 ...roughly .

d1219b42900ec346774e997c16dc5cde.jpg

Post workout shake and banana...

Leg day was great,
Lots of squats, leg extensions ,leg curls ,seated and standing calve raises
Oh and my favourite lunges weighted across gym and back 3xs.

Pre workout roughly half hour of yogaish stretches...tren2k14 put me on to this and it helps far better than my old stretching routine....and also foam rolling....

Tonight I will go for a jog unless it's raining here again then I'll just hit the gym and use no impact arch machine (actually I think this sounds like a better idea aay back is a lil twisted up)

Get Shredded!
meal 3 sweet potato and bison
c44c9c1ef460445fa45d5e44488926da.jpg

464faffb82e9b26fe18c7b1ea0cdc8ee.jpg

I know I. Predictable.....snack 12oz cottage cheese,8oz pineapple

92cb4e914e5a845e740e99a186a21faf.jpg

This grew from just a top 2 years ago almost exactly.memorial day 2014....
Goes to show u if u have patience and keep at it u can make something from nothing!!!

I noticed that after a weekend of big eating I feel fat well Monday I pin 5 iu and by tues afternoon I'm flexing abs and not afraid to lift my shirt up ....
God I'm loving this stuff

Oh how I look forward to Monday pinned 5iu subq
Diet has been sooo clean today

This log is up and rollin!! Best of lucky to you brosif!! You will kill it like always. I hope the HGH works great for you my man!! Enjoy them gainz, they coming your way.

Back