• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mid cycle lab review

Boardhead

BEAST MODULATOR
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for any input on my recent labs. 2 months into a 12 week cycle:

test c 300 week
npp 100 eod
mast prop 50 eod
.5 adex eod
4iu hgh ed
.5 caber weekly

starting Anavar next week 40 Ed.

Been having sensitive nips and tenseness but I think it's just accumulated fat as my e2 levels seem good. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 33
T looks good a little high for that dose but depending on when you had blood drawn in relation to last pin would effect that.. E is in range but I would expect it to be lower on .5 eod with on 300mg test. At least it would be for me..

My thoughts too. I don't want to raise the adex as in afraid it'll crash so I'll keep
it where it is and add a serm at the end to address any existing pre-gyno. I don't come off so I'll resume my test c.

U wont crash your e2 uppin dex alittle if you want to try & get estro closer to mid to low 20s & try to help with nip issue & i would thing prolactin would be high on such a low dose npp but wtf do i know..

U could up dex to .5 ed for a week & see what happens with nips..or even .75 eod..
my sensitivity disappears pretty quik when i up my dex dose..this is me though..you can always drop it back if needed..

Nex time dont pin before labs try to keep draw time around 3 or 7 days after last pin so you can get a better idea of your #s bro for future referance..

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe mix in nolva to block any possible gyno effect your having since your E2 is pretty good

Back