• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tired of choking down Orange Triad's horse pills...

T

tone

Get Shredded!
I've been having to choke down 6 of these damn horse pills a day for a multi..

Does anyone have any other recommendations for a great multi?

Maybe I should just man up and lay off the Strawberry Douche..

I've been having to choke down 6 of these damn horse pills a day for a multi..

Does anyone have any other recommendations for a great multi?

Maybe I should just man up and lay off the Strawberry Douche..
They make a great powder mix with greens multi i thought...most good multis are in the larger side.

Good luck

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

20041.jpg
Really though i use this stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
Its a month..About 30$..can i say its legit-hell no lol.But thats my choice.

Optimum Nutrition Opti Men !!!
i don't take them all the time, maybe a few times a month .
If ur eating food , the right food , then ur good !!!

I know DieselJimmy likes em but he is known to have a deep throat.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I do love em.... my days as a drug mule made my gag reflex a thing of the past.
I take em mostly because they seem to be a good blend of joint support. Any joint suppliment your going to be taking several times a day.
And I feel like since I have been taking them my shitting is on a clock. Which along with wet wipes is a great thing

Your nuts. Wet wipes gimme swamp ass and it eventually like chaps my asshole/crack. Like really bad and its every brand not.one......anywho back to the topic. I take a multi every day when i take fishoils, super b, vit b6, recently optimum nutritions creatine caps and an asprin. The think with multis are thst you can only use so much kf it st once and the rest gets wasted. Its best to split it up in two doses throughout the day.

I do love em.... my days as a drug mule made my gag reflex a thing of the past.
I take em mostly because they seem to be a good blend of joint support. Any joint suppliment your going to be taking several times a day.
And I feel like since I have been taking them my shitting is on a clock. Which along with wet wipes is a great thing

Wet wipes are key, they are not just for babies anymore....:coffee:

Back