• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hcg on trt

Gains2NV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many of you guys use hcg while on trt. Also what kind of dosages. About to start trt a d am back and forth if I want to use it or not. I am not worried about having anymore kids.

I do 500 iu hcg day 3 and day 5. This keeps the boys nice and full. Lack of HCG in my program left my boys shrinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr prescribes 100iu daily. Just try it. I like it.

I do 500 iu hcg day 3 and day 5. This keeps the boys nice and full. Lack of HCG in my program left my boys shrinking.

This

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

700-1000IU once a week a few days after my single weekly test dose.

I do 500iu (2 x 250) each week, loving it...

My rx is for 25 units three times/ wk. I've gone without it, but definitely feel more sex drive with it, and though they are tiny they where getting freakishly small when I got lazy and dropped hcg for a while.

Why so much guys? I dont get it, I can tell when my balls stop working because they hurt like hell. I just try and keep them in check.

Why so much guys? I dont get it, I can tell when my balls stop working because they hurt like hell. I just try and keep them in check.

What is "so much"?

I could say the same for 200mg a week of test. Truth be told I dont need as much test because of the HCG dose I use. As for amount, if you get 10,000IU it really starts losing potency after 10 weeks so if your not using it your wasting it, so may as well cut back on test and use more hcg.

What is "so much"?

I could say the same for 200mg a week of test. Truth be told I dont need as much test because of the HCG dose I use. As for amount, if you get 10,000IU it really starts losing potency after 10 weeks so if your not using it your wasting it, so may as well cut back on test and use more hcg.

Zygla how much hcg you using daily?

700-1000 IU once a week.

Back