• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Touchdown NPP, Winstrol, Bold Cyp, Bold Und, Aromasin..

T

tone

Get Shredded!
I'll start brewing with my Juggernaut 400 (Bold Cyp/Undecylenate blend) this evening and post pictures..

Excellent communication throughout the order process..

Stay tuned..

Looking forward to results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I jumped the gun too soon. I got home to open my pack with a seizure letter in place of my goodies. I'm in the process of proving to IronLion that it was truly ceased. It set in customs for 2 weeks.. I knew something was up.

Highly frustrating...

Damn. Well proving it should be easy with letter and pack. This will all get sorted out for you I'm sure of it.

I sent a copy of the letter and they said it was fake. I don't know how else I can prove this to them. I'm not trying to cause a shit storm but I'm an honest guy and I really want to prove to them it was seized.

Hopefully they won't send me baking powder..

Fml

Well I jumped the gun too soon. I got home to open my pack with a seizure letter in place of my goodies. I'm in the process of proving to IronLion that it was truly ceased. It set in customs for 2 weeks.. I knew something was up.

Highly frustrating...

we will deal with it quickly, you will get quick response

They went ahead with a reship and I'm very appreciative of them! I'm going to take pictures of the package with Homeland security tape ect ect and send it to them. Just for peace of mind knowing that I tried everything I knew to prove to them that this really happened.

They will be having alot more business from me..

Thanks guys

I knew they would take care of you.

Iron lion =good ppl

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

IML Gear Cream!
u got a siexure letter in a box??

Last edited:
Yeah.. the original package had been opened and in place of my goodies they left a 3 page letter and then used green Department of Homeland Security duct tape to seal it back shut. I bet those fukers are pinning it on lunch break as I type this..

UPDATE..

The guys at IronLion reshipped and it's all safe and sound. Packaging is damn good and the raws look great.

Now it's time to brew and run some tests. I can't thank the guys at IronLion enough! Happy customer here!

UPDATE..

The guys at IronLion reshipped and it's all safe and sound. Packaging is damn good and the raws look great.

Now it's time to brew and run some tests. I can't thank the guys at IronLion enough! Happy customer here!
AWESOME bro let us know how it works out.....

Yeah.. the original package had been opened and in place of my goodies they left a 3 page letter and then used green Department of Homeland Security duct tape to seal it back shut. I bet those fukers are pinning it on lunch break as I type this..
That sucks !!!! Glad to hear of the reship. Restores my faith in my fellow man.

Excellent products.. very happy with everything. Accidentally crashed my E2 levels with the Aromasin. Stuff is stout... NPP is gtg, EQ Undecylenate and cyp. Brewed up nicely. Go check the homebrew section on the oil based Winny I brewed up.

Great stuff...

Excellent products.. very happy with everything. Accidentally crashed my E2 levels with the Aromasin. Stuff is stout... NPP is gtg, EQ Undecylenate and cyp. Brewed up nicely. Go check the homebrew section on the oil based Winny I brewed up.

Great stuff...
Pretty badaas

Back