• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

"Under construction 2"

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rented it last night, save your time and money is all I can say. Dude wants to get to 400 lbs and lifts maybe twice in the video. Is in the hospital because imo he's obese. Such a joke, don't bother.

Rented it last night, save your time and money is all I can say. Dude wants to get to 400 lbs and lifts maybe twice in the video. Is in the hospital because imo he's obese. Such a joke, don't bother.
Fuck i didnt even know he made sequel...The 1st one wasnt worth it .lol...ill find a free version of it on the web just to say it sucks as well

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Fuck i didnt even know he made sequel...The 1st one wasnt worth it .lol...ill find a free version of it on the web just to say it sucks as well

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..
I didn't see the first one. I was board last night and figured why not. I just don't get pumping all that shit into your body when your so far out of shape and in bad health. I mean I was like does this dude even lift! They showed him "working out" and that was a complete joke. Dude did 1/4 lifts for like two reps. Man such a bad name for us.

I have it, the first one was a lot better then the second. I was dissapointed

If I knew how to upload it I would to save you guys some money. I paid for it so its mine.

Back