• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

About to order bloods, have a question

Doomed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am on a cycle right now about a month into it and I was to check to see how things are coming together with Test Levels, Estro conversion, lipids etcetc only question is Im taking hgh as well and I saw this test. Will the following test be able to tell me what I need to know. Test levels, Estro conversion, IGF level??? Trying to kill 2 birds with one order

http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2235&category=14&search=#2235

Yes that would work... But if you don't have baseline blood test done on igf, it's almost a waste.. You need to know what you igf level were before hgh to see how much they went up...

Yeah I know I messed up. Started this cycle with no baseline. I would use an old baseline I had from last year, Well about 7 months ago. I know what I run during trt and where my numbers should be at with 900mg test E. Im more concerned about the gh. I bought 12 kits and things feel right I would just want to know. Thanks

I would just get female hormone panel and serum test done... Save you some money and you would have a better idea on the hgh... But you need to inject 10ui and get blood right at 3 hours after inject...

I would just get female hormone panel and serum test done... Save you some money and you would have a better idea on the hgh... But you need to inject 10ui and get blood right at 3 hours after inject...

I didnt even see what yor talking about till you pointed it out. I save about 50 dollars and still get what I need. Thanks

Back