• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to start?

Shamalama

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone! The name is Matthew. I'm hoping this community can help me make sense of where to start. TONS of info out there and is a bit overwhelming. What should I read first? What products should I start with?

Currently I'm hitting the gym 4-5 times a week and doing the standard gnc protein and vitamins but the results are slooooow. I'm 5'10 and 170lbs. Any help is appreciated!

Welcome Matt! Check out the sub forums for beginners. Some info there to help with some basic starter cycles. Plenty of research & making sure your diet is pretty clean.

welcome and start from the articles if you're totally new for steroids, enjoy !!

Hello and Welcome to ASF. Read the rules first then you can do a search for just about anything you're looking for. If you need assistance just shoot me a pm.

Welcome.
And start by eating more...

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum.
How old are you?
What are your stats?
How long have you been lifting? Etc..

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to read the rules and the sub forums for beginners.
I've been lifting on and off for 9 years. I usually trail off after I hit a plateau. I'm 37 years old. Not sure what other stats to give?

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps.

find some hot post, it's always useful. search for your question and make sure if ur muscles have already prepared for steroids. by the way, test only can be a nice direction for beginner to know

Welcome! Guys are right!Read first, here are a lot of information.Good luck

Welcome

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Welcome to the community mate!

Straight 500mg every week Testosterone Enanthate for 12 weeks will do you good. Don't start on any of the more exotic compounds and don't stack for your first cycle.

Run a proper PCT after and you will be good :winkfinger:

Also for your own safety don't post your name on the open boards :nono:

Welcome

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Back