• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster smashes deca price 50%

bigbumpkin2003

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
DISCOUNT FOR MONDAY ONLY!!

This is incredible pricing guys!

Use the code deca50 for 24 hours monday for half price deca on all orders over 200 dollars final value after discount.

When will I receive the 20ml of test 300 that I was shorted?

Website shows deca is out of stock.. So we get it 50% off then wait 6 weeks or what..?

I was told MonsterLabs is NOT MedLabs. Therefore it has no record of past discrepancies

I was told MonsterLabs is NOT MedLabs. Therefore it has no record of past discrepancies
Then why was Unlisted finally taken care of?
Open your eyes Brother, you're too good for this...

Well that bit of info blows especially knowing that the whole time the change between the two were going on crawf made it clear that medlabs was indeed turning into monster. I'm not lashing in you bumpkin you know your good in my book, but it seems the person(s) you are working for are lying crooks... For the second lab in a row.
I really do hope monster can prove to be good and make right but disregarding past obvious problems is a shit way to start out. Best of luck BigB, you're still my online bro regardless.

Bro jump ship while you still have credibility dude. I hate to see you get dragged down with.

Hopefully the mods wouldn't put profit above it's membership. Knowingly collecting from a sponsor that isn't good. We've all been hit at one time in this game if not...it's coming. I was never delivered on by a sponsor still here. Was told not to bash them and handle with reps. The "fix" was they wanted me to send MORE $ to receive my product. Obviously that didn't happen. So I put my big boy panties on and walked away. I don't air my business but those close to me know the situation. I can't unfortunately change the past...for anyone..I'll do my best to move forward in a positive direction and do all I am capable of for monster and customers...that's all I can do

Ha thats funny they told me the exact opposite & reimbursed my old shit medlab orals on here when they 1st arrived..plus i have a half dozen emails stating the merge with monster...

Im definately confused now

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Hopefully the mods wouldn't put profit above it's membership. Knowingly collecting from a sponsor that isn't good. We've all been hit at one time in this game if not...it's coming. I was never delivered on by a sponsor still here. Was told not to bash them and handle with reps. The "fix" was they wanted me to send MORE $ to receive my product. Obviously that didn't happen. So I put my big boy panties on and walked away. I don't air my business but those close to me know the situation. I can't unfortunately change the past...for anyone..I'll do my best to move forward in a positive direction and do all I am capable of for monster and customers...that's all I can do[/QUOT

Yea blame the mods. Why u choose to take this job and take gear to tell their lies for them is not kool in my book bro. Just saying. U knew the deal and decided to jump
in anyway for a few bottles a month of some under dosed gear says a lot. Of course u will do ur best to
move forward - But what are u moving forward from ???? U didn't get burned. I guess these guys who got burnt all got their pantie in a bunch and should just move on ??? Dammmm bro appears to be pretty clear u have no alliance to the members here and are happy to sell ur loyalty for some junk gear. Enjoy !!!!!! That's just my opinion

- - -

Last edited:
a med lab sponsor messaged me to let me know monster was one in the same lol.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

Never bsr is no longer. Oh wait nevermind wrong lab , oh well monkey see monkey do. Your on your own brother nobody will help you out in there eyes you fucked up and here , here's a dildo to fuck yourself with thanks for shopping your local name changing drug store...

Cheapthreads out...

Good job Oldschool... Stay on top of these guys. Some times screwing a customer for a couple mls can cost you a lot more in future sales. I mean this promo thread took a shit.

^^this. I gave up. I ran off the russian shithead but just don't care anymore. The admins don't care. Hey just change your name and you're good to go. Who cares how many members you fucked before.

Just about to pull the trigger and I read this! Not really but I do have sore nips this morning! /thread /lab

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Haha cheap always with the killshot. Where you been hombre?

What up big... Just stayin one step ahead of the game bro.. You good main...

Cheapthreads out..

I needed some deca to, not after reading this

Last edited:

Wow!! Bro, when they told you that, you should have said I'm not posting that shit...They talked about a "merger" for months, how are they not medlab now? How do they explain that the monster website looks EXACTLY like the prior medlab website. They didn't even change the fonts for goodness sake. This thread insults my intelligence and I'm dumber after having read it.

Back