• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BCAAs post workout

Downsouth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know they are beneficial post workout, but my question is can they be used in place of whey protein post workout? Ive read that 9g BCAAs is equal to 25 Grams protein, so my question is couldnt I use 9G of BCAAs instead of a whey protein shake since BCAAs are immediately available within the body?

I ask because i despise whey protein, Ive used just about every brand ive got my consumption down to only one scoop PWO still hitting 275G protein a day. Thanks for any input that is given.

Bcaa s are the guiding force to put the protein and nutrients where it needs to go ...to replenish your healing muscle. Maybe try a fruit flavored protein or just food..

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

so my question is couldnt I use 9G of BCAAs instead of a whey protein shake since BCAAs are immediately available within the body?
If you are eating quality food throughout the day it wont make a difference if you consume bcaa's or whey protein immediately post workout.

Good deal, I will just swap to BCAAs and slam some food post workout.

only time I see bcaas being useful is cutting. especially on t3 and in cases where youre not getting enough protein.

3 iu Slin
10 grams BCAA's
100 grams Virtargo S2
60 grams hydro Whey
10 grams Creatine
5 grams L Leucine
2 gram L Glut

Mix it. Drink it. Convo over ;)

Good deal, I will just swap to BCAAs and slam some food post workout.
This will,work. Bcaa s can be take throughout the day, or help during,your workout.

I know they are beneficial post workout, but my question is can they be used in place of whey protein post workout? Ive read that 9g BCAAs is equal to 25 Grams protein, so my question is couldnt I use 9G of BCAAs instead of a whey protein shake since BCAAs are immediately available within the body?

I ask because i despise whey protein, Ive used just about every brand ive got my consumption down to only one scoop PWO still hitting 275G protein a day. Thanks for any input that is given.

Honestly as long as you're hitting your macros and nutrient intake bcaa supplementation shouldn't be too much of a worry. Personally, I am an ON whore and I like to drink it pre while I'm warming up on a treadmill. It keeps me nice and full and the added caffeine before the workout is nice.

It helps performance for sure.

i think is money for the wind, i don't use it. the small dosage don't work, and from big i have a good chair :))))))))))))))))))))

Back