• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mothers day

jolter604

Snorts raw tren
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright all my mass gaining peeps tomorrow is the day to show your appreciation to all those woman who gave birth to u and risked there lives to have your awesome children and nieces and nephews and cuzins.I want to here all the great things you guys did for these girls who stand by us and our life of lifting and diets.
bb89d8d262a76294f5743ef7a0d26569.jpg

Only one woman gave birth to me...

I get nailed twice, mothers day then 5 days later her bday. Did Pandora today with my daughter and MK and VS for her Bday. She doesnt like roses because they just die.

IML Gear Cream!
Thats not even spacedick close. How bout you make a post about how much npp you should run those threads are classic.

I got off cheap, I visited her grave.

LowT

Today was mothers day for me
Tomorrow I get treated like shit for other families out for mothers day. The irony will be thick tomorrow. I am also putting in my notice..should be a good day!

Happy mothers day sheriv .....hope the hubbs gives you a supah vag wash with a little anal tickling :)

Haha bigtime im in the same boat. My eifes bday was the 5th. Mothers day today and our anniversary the 9th.

Back