• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo 100

Kind Mathers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey anyone else running there primo? How's it working out? Thanks :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stuff mass spec'd good....

Wife ran three cycles from one vial, 20 weeks total at 50mg. Good results, many PR's, increase in vascularity, strength and muscle. Not much fat loss but she wasn't trying, kept same diet and training program on and off.

I'm on my 4th week of primo/cyp 875/875 . My weight is rising as well as my strength . I'm thinking the next few it will really take off . No pip whatsoever and flows smooth.

I'm on my 4th week of primo/cyp 875/875 . My weight is rising as well as my strength . I'm thinking the next few it will really take off . No pip whatsoever and flows smooth.

You bulking? Pin eod?

Right now I'm pinning 150 Eod in my first week tho may bump to 200

I got some primo coming.... They just got new raws simec and came back good... Look in Pharmacoms subforum youll find em

What u running it at?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have taken a lot of Primo. So hard to get, so many bad orders. Working with Russians for good Turkey made 1 amp vials. Then you have to pin constantly to get up to 1G a week to see it work. Lots of oil in your body. I do love it but if you get a good 40 dollar bottle of tren, you can do more with that than Primo, accept the sides, and save thousands.

I am probably jaded. In the UGL market, I like things that have sides. I take too much and hurt myself the way I know it should, then it is good. Primo is just too good. It could be oil or just some low dose shit but how would you know.

Well, one thing is to taste it. Wait about 30 seconds, your mouth should fill with the flavor of wild cherries. I have had many brands and the turkey shit was like cherry pie, the others had some taste. Some had none. I threw that shit out. For me, it is an easy test because I believe I have real primo to test all others against.

How long before you see the effects of primo? How long should it be run?

This is my first go of it running it for 16 weeks. Prob notice something around week 4/5 if I were to guess. Someone more knowledgable can chime in I'm sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back