• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck a Bitcoin

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm using Coinbase. It takes 4-6 days to get your coins. Who allowing you to buy instantly.

Circle pay allows you to buy instantly if you link a debit card

Circle pay allows you to buy instantly if you link a debit card
So does coinbase, i believe

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

So does coinbase, i believe

Nope! Did it yesterday just for that purpose because I placed and order and wanted to pay. Still 4-6 days

Fuck a papa doc and trailer park

I think coinbase has changed their policy. I would use circle pay anyway but unless you fund your own account you are only allowed 300$ total per 7 days. If you find your account and transfer I think its unlimited.

Nope! Did it yesterday just for that purpose because I placed and order and wanted to pay. Still 4-6 days
I just got this email from them 3 weeks ago:

We thought you’d be interested to know that debit card buys are now available. You can now link your debit card to your Coinbase account and buy bitcoin instantly.

Debit card? Why don't I just upload a Mapquest from FBI headquarters to my doorstep. That doesn't sound good.
I've done it and am still around to talk about it. I'm not quite as paranoid as most i guess

Well, use the card on a 'legit' acct, then wash the coins through 5-10other accts in large pools, then use them for 'recreational' activities.

Might take the cops an extra 30s to find you

IML Gear Cream!
I just got this email from them 3 weeks ago:

We thought you’d be interested to know that debit card buys are now available. You can now link your debit card to your Coinbase account and buy bitcoin instantly.

I got the same email. I literally did it yesterday and it said funds would be available the 12th

I got the same email. I literally did it yesterday and it said funds would be available the 12th
Using a debit card? Ive never tried it b/c i didnt want to attach it, so indont have firsthand knowledge.

Debit card? Why don't I just upload a Mapquest from FBI headquarters to my doorstep. That doesn't sound good.
We should all have a few spare identities for this purpose..If not your doing it wrong

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

We should all have a few spare identities for this purpose..If not your doing it wrong
Ko
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..
Shit with the customs letter I got last week and another on the way I wish I had something set up. Fug! First time I order out of the country and bam both pulled wtf.

If your really worried about the bitcoin trail try a mixer, Takes a % but washes your coins. Haven't used coinbase in awhile but it was always instant when I did.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Debit card is instant. From there you send it to a separate wallet. And again to yet another wallet. The other wallets hold zero personal info.

Figured it out. You have to do a separate verification after you add your debit card. Starts you off with an somewhat low limit though

Not a fan of coin base. The charge 3.?% to buy with debit card. Circle has no fee.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just buy in when it's low for a period, let it rise, then move he finds over to their dollar wallet and leave it there. Makes it easier to make a little money day trading or spend it on impulse buys.

Not a fan of coin base. The charge 3.?% to buy with debit card. Circle has no fee.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Probably a dummy but is circle where you buy bitcoins? I downloaded the app on the phone but it says nothing about Bitcoin

Shit with the customs letter I got last week and another on the way I wish I had something set up. Fug! First time I order out of the country and bam both pulled wtf.
Sucks..theres lots of options now days man..shit u can get new ss#'s & i.d's on the web ..id think from there a guy could get everything he needs with that..i.d,,,license,,bank acct etc..

Having about 3 identities would be nice..lol

It would help to know the right peeps for this as well i guess but anything is posible...

www.steroidforyou.com

only has used local bitcoin, i think it's nice without buy limit

Back