• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Awhile ago with current GF

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Many years ago she went out with some friends for drinks. She came home at 1am and was drunk. I started feeling her up and she smelled like alcohol, sweat and after shave. I asked her if she had fun and she said she did. I attempted cunnilingus but was not allowed. My face got to her belly button. I was oblivious but now know I was smelling a combination of her pussy and semen. She allowed penetration and as I fucked her a smell of dirty pussy was very present. She was very loose feeling and wet and sloppy. I asked her if she was hit on and she said yes she was. I pressed for details and she told me to "hurry up and finish". I told her it would help if she told me how she fucked another guy tonight. She proceeded to tell me about a black guy who hit on her and she went out to her car and let him fuck her in the backseat of the car in the bar parking lot. She told me I needed to hurry up and cum because his big cock made her sore. I exploded quickly. I now know that the entire story was true. I also knew that night that she had been fucked. The next morning I got her panties out of the laundry and found them full of dried cum. I sniffed them and jacked off in them. It took years before I knew any details. After that night she was often very wet. She explained that she was getting wetter and that her chemistry had changed. Truth was she only let me fuck her on days where another guy had already been inside her. I was only allowed to penetrate when she knew that I was inside her getting sloppy seconds. It eventually evolved in to her having me eat her after she had been filled by another guy. It makes me hard to this day.

I think he just said he gets off on being cuckholded

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Holy shit. That mod spot you've been begging for? It yours.

j/k

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

WHAT
THE
FUCK !!!

Wtf.... Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Crossfit diaries

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

I woke up after a bad dream that my girl was cheating... And this was the first thread in the pit..
now being the paranoid type I'm going to have to get some strange tomorrow then go home and stick my cawk in her mouth just so I feel better.. Best advice an elder ever gave me was "let me tell you something about women, they're all whores"

Lmao wtf did I just read. I think they call that snow balling when you eat some poon after another man has came in her 😂

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Lmao wtf did I just read. I think they call that snow balling when you eat some poon after another man has came in her 😂

No Johnjohn, I think you need to watch the movie, "Clerks".

Tbj is full of shit..He talks more shit than a double barrel dodo gun..If this was true he would have committed murder on the bitch just like the rest of us;)

Pictures of the creampie poon or gtfo. And why the fawk am I saying poon so much for 😂

Many years ago she went out with some friends for drinks. She came home at 1am and was drunk. I started feeling her up and she smelled like alcohol, sweat and after shave. I asked her if she had fun and she said she did. I attempted cunnilingus but was not allowed. My face got to her belly button. I was oblivious but now know I was smelling a combination of her pussy and semen. She allowed penetration and as I fucked her a smell of dirty pussy was very present. She was very loose feeling and wet and sloppy. I asked her if she was hit on and she said yes she was. I pressed for details and she told me to "hurry up and finish". I told her it would help if she told me how she fucked another guy tonight. She proceeded to tell me about a black guy who hit on her and she went out to her car and let him fuck her in the backseat of the car in the bar parking lot. She told me I needed to hurry up and cum because his big cock made her sore. I exploded quickly. I now know that the entire story was true. I also knew that night that she had been fucked. The next morning I got her panties out of the laundry and found them full of dried cum. I sniffed them and jacked off in them. It took years before I knew any details. After that night she was often very wet. She explained that she was getting wetter and that her chemistry had changed. Truth was she only let me fuck her on days where another guy had already been inside her. I was only allowed to penetrate when she knew that I was inside her getting sloppy seconds. It eventually evolved in to her having me eat her after she had been filled by another guy. It makes me hard to this day.

Vomit.gif

The TBJ chronicles ... Where is Hugh ? Can't wait to see his gif for this one.

On a side note I like JJ have been using Poon a lot the last few days . Thank you for putting it in my head whoever you are .

13000 posts is just fucking impressive.

In 9 yrs I've not managed half that.

Eight six seven five three ohhhhhh niiiiiiii'yinnnneeee

Lmao wtf did I just read. I think they call that snow balling when you eat some poon after another man has came in her

No. It when you cum in a chicks mouth and she spits it back in to your mouth

On a side note I like JJ have been using Poon a lot the last few days . Thank you for putting it in my head whoever you are .

I like to set my wife up on dates with black guys, and then when she gets home later from the date she lets me slide my hand between her legs and feel how wet her pussy is from where they fucked her and shot their load inside her. And usually we head straight upstairs to the bedroom where I will climb between her legs and start fucking her as she tells me how they made her suck their cocks and fucked feeling her pussy full of their hot loads.

Aasasshhahahahahahahahhahaa

I'm trolling a cuckolding forum. These fellas are serious about their business.

Yea who ever the country bumpkin was that started that thread about he's wife not coming off the poon is to blame.

Back