• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chasing Heroin

It is an epidemic. I've been clean for years now but I will never forget the daily struggle and the people I hurt around me. I was completely hopeless. Thank god for the resources available to help people like me . Now I just give back what was freely given to me

Gross

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

56a83bd45cb929827728d7d9aa1b9a59.jpg

I beg to differ.

It is an epidemic. I've been clean for years now but I will never forget the daily struggle and the people I hurt around me. I was completely hopeless. Thank god for the resources available to help people like me . Now I just give back what was freely given to me

This show is really good.

56a83bd45cb929827728d7d9aa1b9a59.jpg

I beg to differ.
And that's OK...o lived a heroin junkie's life for a long time and it grosses me out . I believe u and I have spoke on this privately ,anyways its sad but the life I lead was just gross so I guess o was speaking more from a personal point of view not about the show which I didn't and won't watch.

I think it's fair to say we all know someone who is/was addicted to something...

It is a helpless feeling from the perspective of someone who is watching the addict fuck shit up.

Ultimately, we have to eliminate the NEED for these things as much as possible. Then it goes away.

Just like changing your password once in awhile.
Whatever you say, you damned kender.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Lol aug i think you meant we are all an addict to something. Especially when it comes to aas

I think it's fair to say we all know someone who is/was addicted to something...

It is a helpless feeling from the perspective of someone who is watching the addict fuck shit up.

Ultimately, we have to eliminate the NEED for these things as much as possible. Then it goes away.

For me it's about finding something healthy to replace my addiction with. I'll always be an addict for something; luckily I discovered AAS and working out.

And that's OK...o lived a heroin junkie's life for a long time and it grosses me out . I believe u and I have spoke on this privately ,anyways its sad but the life I lead was just gross so I guess o was speaking more from a personal point of view not about the show which I didn't and won't watch.

Yeah I was only fucking with you. The lifestyle that hardcore junkies live is definitely gross. But some of these chicks on here are super hot.

Yeah I was only fucking with you. The lifestyle that hardcore junkies live is definitely gross. But some of these chicks on here are super hot.
U know I was all to quick to react,after I did I realized it was probably sarcasm.... I would have done the same kinda thing so my bad....but ya its always pretty ones cos they the ones that party and get free stuff but before u know it she is out on OBT or U. S. 41 ...Beauty queen to dope fiend ....

Lol aug i think you meant we are all an addict to something. Especially when it comes to aas

I was actually talking about the perspective of someone who is witness to it. My dad was addicted to pain pills for +25 years.

BUT, as far as AAS goes, I don't consider myself an addict. I don't use anything for 6 months a year. Can someone who is on heroin go on and off every six months? I think there is a psychological part of it (not physical) that draws us all in. Either looking bigger or feeling stronger...etc.

I just don't see AAS as a true class III drug the way the govt has made it out to be. And many agree. That is why steroids are so widely used and accepted. And with a prescription, this "drug" is legal. No one gets a script for cocaine. Or at least they shouldn't.

Morphine if you are dying but that is it. No reason to have such strong pain killers in existence.

An epidemic formulated by the government and the DEA to create addicts thru the use of pill mills & lax prescribing... Then mandate strict pharmacy control/refusing to fill opiates a few years later... That's exactly how the epidemic was created. Go to any city in America right now... It's not crack, cocaine, or meth that's the problem... It's heroine. In a single month in Ohio alone there are more deaths from heroine overdose then there are from car accidents. That's insane when you think about it. Friend of mine is an paramedic and he tells me that they'll get calls on the same person same day who already OD'd once and hours later they're heading back out again to pump them full of narcan again. It's sad

An epidemic formulated by the government and the DEA to create addicts thru the use of pill mills & lax prescribing... Then mandate strict pharmacy control/refusing to fill opiates a few years later... That's exactly how the epidemic was created. Go to any city in America right now... It's not crack, cocaine, or meth that's the problem... It's heroine. In a single month in Ohio alone there are more deaths from heroine overdose then there are from car accidents. That's insane when you think about it. Friend of mine is an paramedic and he tells me that they'll get calls on the same person same day who already OD'd once and hours later they're heading back out again to pump them full of narcan again. It's sad

Yes! I love a good conspiracy! Please tell me that you can tie this to the Illuminati?!

Yes! I love a good conspiracy! Please tell me that you can tie this to the Illuminati?!
Type illuminati backwards into web search bar & watch what pops up

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

Sure thing... Sooooooo the reason why this specific epidemic was created is for the purpose of population control. Weeding out a mass of people epidemic by epidemic. The war on drugs... Made drugs worse. The war on terrorism... Made terrorism worse (now we have tiny cells of these fuckers everywhere). Black/Cop lives matter... More black people and cops are getting killed for stupid reasons. Racism is a tool utilized against the citizens of this country so that the governing body over us will always exude control. We'll never be able to stand unified when racism exists. They know that and use it thru the media against us.

And if you think Magic Johnson ever had AIDS then GTFO with your shit! That mother fucker looks healthier then he did 20 years ago.

:coffee:

Sure thing... Sooooooo the reason why this specific epidemic was created is for the purpose of population control. Weeding out a mass of people epidemic by epidemic. The war on drugs... Made drugs worse. The war on terrorism... Made terrorism worse (now we have tiny cells of these fuckers everywhere). Black/Cop lives matter... More black people and cops are getting killed for stupid reasons. Racism is a tool utilized against the citizens of this country so that the governing body over us will always exude control. We'll never be able to stand unified when racism exists. They know that and use it thru the media against us.

And if you think Magic Johnson ever had AIDS then GTFO with your shit! That mother fucker looks healthier then he did 20 years ago.

:coffee:

I'm sold.

a64a6f04d80bf6aea2a006825f6e5e93.jpg

Back