• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Yk11

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any experience with this? I've looked into it a bit but most of what I found is "a friend said it was great" want some first-hand feedback on this

I just found out a supp shop near me sells that and mk677. It sparked my curiosity.

I hear its comparable to using a prohornone like Epi which is great for a sarm. I'm ordering some within the week probably going to use it on a cut solo so I may log it just to get some info out there

All these sarms sounds great..i will wait 5 more years to see how peoples health go who are using these before i dabble.

I'll gladly be the guinea pig for them lol i get blood work done monthly so if something gets thrown outa whack while I run it I'll report it back on here

Poliferation of cancer cells or damaged dna..not sure bloodwork will do you justice.

Anyone have any experience with this? I've looked into it a bit but most of what I found is "a friend said it was great" want some first-hand feedback on this

Tried the caps for 30 days didn't notice much of anything. I'm going to try the liquid from another vendor.

Back