• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what kind of bed do you have

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've got a stearns and foster pillow top ..had one before the fire and loved it..this one after the fire I fucking hate

I put a memory foam topper on it - that probably needs to be replaced but still seems to spring back up, idk

its killing my shoulders, now the hubs is complaining about ac joint pain in the morning

memory foam? sleep number? latex?

I have a sterns and foster as well. I do not have the pillow top. My bed is really stiff so you would probably hate it. I always wanted to check out a sleep number bed but I could sleep just fine on a concrete floor so there really is no need to spend that kind of money. But I'd prob go memory foam if I had the choice

Tempur Pedic won't have another bed ever!! Fucking love it

I got some kind of memory foam mattress, not sure the brand, but it is awesome.

King size memory foam it is alright but when I sleep on my side my shoulder hurts and if I sleep on my back is snore and the wife donkey kicks me .

we had a memory foam bed briefly when I was pregnant

I had incredible low back pain that I blamed on the mattress and gave it away...could have just been I was as big as a house.
The shoulder pain is making us both mildly insane now

I made my own.
4x8 sheet of cdx and a nail gun loaded sith 16p nails.... about 5000.

I've got a stearns and foster pillow top ..had one before the fire and loved it..this one after the fire I fucking hate

I put a memory foam topper on it - that probably needs to be replaced but still seems to spring back up, idk

its killing my shoulders, now the hubs is complaining about ac joint pain in the morning

memory foam? sleep number? latex?

We have the Icomfort Memory foam that has gel infused into it so you don't sweat like you do with normal memory foam. My wife was totally against it but once we got it she loves it. I have never slept better!

I've never had a nice bed in my life, always hand-me-downs from family or cheap garage sale shit, I've always dreamed of owning a California king memory foam.

I don't know, queen-size something. Feels like laying in warm dogshit.

IML Gear Cream!
we bought an expensive serta, felt really good at the store but after sleeping on it for a while thing was killing me. bought a 2 inch topper but that didnt help. got a 4 inch topper it was better. Got the sultan mattress $200 from ikea for our guest room and that bed is way better ended puting that mattress on our bed and the expensive one in the guest room

Temper-pedic mattress and will NEVER EVER buy anything else besides another temper pedic. Have to own 1 and sleep on 1 for more then 1 night to understand. I wouldn't recommend anything else

theres no way you can lay on a bed at a store for 5 minutes and make a good decision on a mattress, it takes a few nites till you wake up shitty with a sore back to know if its right for you

You guys all have nice beds ..One day-mine not sure paid 200 for the mattress and i weigh so much ive destroyed it..like a big sink hole were i lay,my ol lady wakes up practically on top of me as she slides into the deep ass concave i create...looks as though its time to drop cash on a real bed.Might make my own as i really at this point rather lay on a flat hard board.

theres no way you can lay on a bed at a store for 5 minutes and make a good decision on a mattress, it takes a few nites till you wake up shitty with a sore back to know if its right for you

totally. I thought I'd be good going with another stearns and foster and its been awful

I thought it was just me but idk now

no ones got a latex bed? I'm allergic to latex so Ive never even laid on one but recently found out the latex used in beds dont cause allergies and theyre wrapped anyway

no one with memory foam feels like it crushes too much on the sides? or that sex on it sucks?

Had a 3K Stearns and it wore out in like 3 years. Bought a knock off Tempur pedic and its lasted like 8 years with no issues. Love it. Hard to roll out of in the morning as you are sunk into it but no big deal.

totally. I thought I'd be good going with another stearns and foster and its been awful

no ones got a latex bed? I'm allergic to latex so Ive never even laid on one but recently found out the latex used in beds dont cause allergies and theyre wrapped anyway

no one with memory foam feels like it crushes too much on the sides? or that sex on it sucks?

Mine has crushed down on the sides, and it's only a year old. It has a warranty I just need to call them. As far as sex that's in a whole different thread.

I don't have a box spring under the memory foam I don't know what the hell it's called but it's just a box with some drawers under it .it is fine having sex after we got the new bed and tossed the box spring the thing would sink to damn much.

This is one thing in life no one should skimp on, you spend a lot of time there. We have a custom mattress, firm on my side and soft on the wife's. It cost a good bit but it did come with a 30 night free trial. You should get the best you can afford.

Please read and follow the board rules.

Get Shredded!
This is one thing in life no one should skimp on, you spend a lot of time there. We have a custom mattress, firm on my side and soft on the wife's. It cost a good bit but it did come with a 30 night free trial. You should get the best you can afford.

Please read and follow the board rules.

If you are going to have it for ten years it really isn't a whole lot of money over the long run especially for good sleep and not waking up in pain.

I have a king size W mattress with a 2 inch top piece, I got no complaints.....:coffee:

I don't have a box spring under the memory foam I don't know what the hell it's called but it's just a box with some drawers under it .it is fine having sex after we got the new bed and tossed the box spring the thing would sink to damn much.
I imagine your bed is covered in piss stains from all the trannies you make squirt

I haven't tried this mattress but for my next purchase this is probably what I am going to go with. Researched a few months ago. Memory foam, no middleman, they come and set it up in your home and there is a 75 day trial. There is no return fee for returning during trial. 15 year warranty.

http://www.loomandleaf.com/?gclid=CJGlqb6VxswCFUEfhgodCFoIVA

Had a 3K Stearns and it wore out in like 3 years. Bought a knock off Tempur pedic and its lasted like 8 years with no issues. Love it. Hard to roll out of in the morning as you are sunk into it but no big deal.

Yeah ours was like 3500 and it's 5 yrs old..but I don't really remember if it's ever been comfortable.
What kills me is it doesn't seem the least bit worn out it just fricken hurts

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't tried this mattress but for my next purchase this is probably what I am going to go with. Researched a few months ago. Memory foam, no middleman, they come and set it up in your home and there is a 75 day trial. There is no return fee for returning during trial. 15 year warranty.

http://www.loomandleaf.com/?gclid=CJGlqb6VxswCFUEfhgodCFoIVA

I think you can find loom and leaf even cheaper on overstock

Last edited:
I have the noisy/squeaky kind with a head board that has a habit of slamming against the wall.... unprovoked of course.

Back