PDA

View Full Version : Can someone guide me?

Nyde
05-05-2016, 07:18 PM
I have labmax vials A and B. I would like to test out these winstrol tabs I have. Does anyone here know how to test them out to see if they contain winstrol?

Mick
05-05-2016, 07:32 PM
http://www.labmax.ca/winstrol.php

bigbreads80
05-06-2016, 12:25 AM
I think they have a separate test. The vial a and b is for oils if I'm not mistaken

I've done a few videos for sources testing their gear. If you need any help with tests pm me

Nyde
05-07-2016, 10:18 AM
I think they have a separate test. The vial a and b is for oils if I'm not mistaken

I've done a few videos for sources testing their gear. If you need any help with tests pm me

Yeah, that's what I have, Vial A and Vial B. I think you're right. I don't think it can test out winstrol "tabs". Correct?

anavar
05-07-2016, 01:08 PM
just go over their instruction page, they explain how to test winstrol, for this they have special test vials for this.

Mick already gave you the link

Nyde
05-07-2016, 04:03 PM
just go over their instruction page, they explain how to test winstrol, for this they have special test vials for this.

Mick already gave you the link

Yeah. Won't work for me. I have only have Vial A and Vial B. Neither is for used for wintrol. :-(

theCaptn'
05-07-2016, 04:56 PM
You got the wrong test?

bigbreads80
05-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Yeah. Won't work for me. I have only have Vial A and Vial B. Neither is for used for wintrol. :-(

Well you can use those to at least test your oils. Although it just shows presence of hormone and nothing of amount. There is a trick to test the potency of deca of u had some you wanted to test.

Var/winny has its own separate single vial test as does clen/drol. If you do decide to get more tests to check your var, pm me if you need some help. Those tests can be a little tricky. I've done about 10 var tests checking sources and posting videos and also making sure it's legit before I feed some to my wife .

Sadly out of the 10 brands I tested only 2 passed . Which isn't surprising given the fact that alot of ugl's charge almost the same price for var as they do everything else. Which is rediculous given how much REAL anavar costs lol...

Nyde
05-07-2016, 07:59 PM
Well you can use those to at least test your oils. Although it just shows presence of hormone and nothing of amount. There is a trick to test the potency of deca of u had some you wanted to test.

Var/winny has its own separate single vial test as does clen/drol. If you do decide to get more tests to check your var, pm me if you need some help. Those tests can be a little tricky. I've done about 10 var tests checking sources and posting videos and also making sure it's legit before I feed some to my wife .

Sadly out of the 10 brands I tested only 2 passed . Which isn't surprising given the fact that alot of ugl's charge almost the same price for var as they do everything else. Which is rediculous given how much REAL anavar costs lol...

So what do you think the other 8 were? Were they dbol? Were they winstrol?

bigbreads80
05-09-2016, 06:16 PM
So what do you think the other 8 were? Were they dbol? Were they winstrol?

I had 3 extra tests laying around so I didn't check them all. All were dbol that I was able to test. I wasn't too worried about it. I knew I wasn't going to give them to my wife, so I just ate them lol

I had a friend have some test as winny . I'd go as far to guess the two even get mixed in a low dose or maybe even drol by some sources. Honestly there's no telling...that's why all my orals are from the pharmacy.

Nyde
05-09-2016, 06:27 PM
I had 3 extra tests laying around so I didn't check them all. All were dbol that I was able to test. I wasn't too worried about it. I knew I wasn't going to give them to my wife, so I just ate them lol

I had a friend have some test as winny . I'd go as far to guess the two even get mixed in a low dose or maybe even drol by some sources. Honestly there's no telling...that's why all my orals are from the pharmacy.

That sucks, bro. Can't trust any UG labs. They all play games. Sell you one thing and say it's something else or ....just mix a little of this with a little of that and say sell it as something entirely different.