• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Drugsgear

hannamuscles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone deal with drugsgear before? Ive only seen positive things, but then again i havent done much digging. So has anyone ordered anything from them/ used any of their shit? Thinking about getting their GH and PCT's. Apparently theyre a distributor for pharmacom

Love DG! You won't be disappointed! I have used their tren a,test p, hcg, clomid, aromasin... Great stuff and no complaints. Each TD was super fast and easy! Customer service is great too! Feel free to pm me with any questions you have.. I'm not a rep just a happy customer!

Your in good hands with Drugs Gear. Great gear, super fast shipping and excellent communication.

Damn awesome, glad everything is g2g here, thanks for the replies guys!

Just got my first TD from Drugsgear and gotta say the contact and TD was fastest ever!!! Big thanks to Roidboy for this hookup for my gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Place yet!!! Shipping and communication are insane fast!!! Big thanks to RoidBoy for pointing me here!!!

:winkfinger:

I just placed an order with drugs gear and I was beat a few months back by american test so I am apprehensive sending my money let alone over seas...can anyone ease my paranoia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just placed an order with drugs gear and I was beat a few months back by american test so I am apprehensive sending my money let alone over seas...can anyone ease my paranoia?

Drugs Gear is one of the most reliable sponsors on here. Gear is top notch and service first class. You're in good hands.

Drugs Gear is g2g. No worries.

Thanks bros I still have pain from American test shoving their STD infested cocks up my ass

Thanks bros I still have pain from American test shoving their STD infested cocks up my ass

Drugs Gear will take good care of you.

nothing is a guarantee as shit happens , but no doubt DG is top shelf.
these guys are second to none. if you can afford it no reason to go anywhere else

Drugs Gear is extremely reliable and has great gear. Always scary using a new source but you're g2g.

nothing is a guarantee as shit happens , but no doubt DG is top shelf.
these guys are second to none. if you can afford it no reason to go anywhere else

Money is always tight with a single income and three kids to feed but I have no problem paying the extra money but only if the quality is there, everybody on here has always been straight shooters so I trust the Intel I get but the true test will be how I feel four pins in...

Money is always tight with a single income and three kids to feed but I have no problem paying the extra money but only if the quality is there, everybody on here has always been straight shooters so I trust the Intel I get but the true test will be how I feel four pins in...

i hear ya man. keep in mind these guys are re sellers. they dont make the stuff. now there are some that will argue alpha pharm and pharmacom etc..
are not real pharma. but i would put either one up against big pharma any day as far as results are concerned. as for service. Alan makes you feel like you are his only customer. he doesn't spend time on here talking shit. he runs a business like it should be run. no gimmicks, no flashy bull shit. you get what you pay for with these guys

i hear ya man. keep in mind these guys are re sellers. they dont make the stuff. now there are some that will argue alpha pharm and pharmacom etc..
are not real pharma. but i would put either one up against big pharma any day as far as results are concerned. as for service. Alan makes you feel like you are his only customer. he doesn't spend time on here talking shit. he runs a business like it should be run. no gimmicks, no flashy bull shit. you get what you pay for with these guys

Thanks bro

Put in my first order with DG today and I'm a little new to their service. I paid via MG about an hour after ordering, following the instructions, and then replied to their order confirmation email with the information they requested to confirm payment.

Questions: Was I correct in replying back to the order confirmation email (info@drugsgear.com) with the MG information, or is there another email address I'm supposed to use. And I chose express shipping since I had a discount; anyone know how fast that might end up being?

Thanks guys.

Just got a TD from them. Great service and selection.

I apologize. I read through those and immediately saw that I completely disregarded the rules. Won't happen again.

Back