• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

American Testosterone Test C Bloods

Wick3d

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I placed my order on March 23rd about 2 weeks before the scam went down and yes they pocketed 260.00 of my money too! :mad:. My arimidex is from another source so I can't comment on that but from the batch of Test C 250 I got from them it looks good! Bloods was drawn 24 hours after pin do to overtime at work. I hope this helps some out

TEST.jpg~original

Last edited:
I forgot to add that they are in the brown viles

Awesome! I got the brown ones too. That's great! That's actually higher than I expected. Someone else stated they were at 600mg and only came back at 1800. They didn't specify which batch it was though. I bet you were super happy to see that at least. Of course I actually have no clue what the number should be after 24 hours. But it's definitely not just carrier oil. Sucks you got burnt though! At least it wasn't an entire waste. Still, 260 bucks for nothing blows dick.

I was very surprise at the numbers Oh and I was @ 250mg twice a week for 500mg total

Another member on there tested the brown bottles and said it tested positive for test. That along with this means I don't have to throw them out. Thanks for posting your labs. Helps a lot of us out. :winkfinger:

Thanks for posting your labs. Got scammed and also have the brown bottles. Big thanks to pug64 for tested the brown bottles too, and they came back positive for test. At least the stuff they sent wasn't bunk.

Back