• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Presidential RACE: Step Up or Shut Up.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So now Mr. Trump is the Republican Nominee for President.

I have seen over the last year lots of members post videos and rant about the shit that has been going on in this country. Including the politically correct bullshit.

Trump as you have found, is anything but politically correct. He has said a lot of things that whether you agree or not, is from the passion he has to really change things.

So for all those members that are tired of "falling in line" with politically correct bullshit. Tired of a tiny minority (whoever they are) dictating to the majority of U.S. residents.... get out this November and vote.

This may be the last chance to "stay" the erosion of this country.

OR

You can watch more of your civil liberties be stripped away. And turn around in 10 years to find a land you once knew, now gone.

But hey, you can always make friends with your new Muslim neighbors from Syria. And pick up the newest Rosetta Stone to learn spanish since it will be the new official language of the U.S.

Think that sounds too fucking far fetched? Well, I am not will to find out just to say "I told you so" in spanish.

I hope we wont be disappointed in him.
Lets see if he goes after Hillary no holds barred.

So now Mr. Trump is the Republican Nominee for President.

I have seen over the last year lots of members post videos and rant about the shit that has been going on in this country. Including the politically correct bullshit.

Trump as you have found, is anything but politically correct. He has said a lot of things that whether you agree or not, is from the passion he has to really change things.

So for all those members that are tired of "falling in line" with politically correct bullshit. Tired of a tiny minority (whoever they are) dictating to the majority of U.S. residents.... get out this November and vote.

This may be the last chance to "stay" the erosion of this country.

OR

You can watch more of your civil liberties be stripped away. And turn around in 10 years to find a land you once knew, now gone.

But hey, you can always make friends with your new Muslim neighbors from Syria. And pick up the newest Rosetta Stone to learn spanish since it will be the new official language of the U.S.

Think that sounds too fucking far fetched? Well, I am not will to find out just to say "I told you so" in spanish.

Honestly, j just hope all of the chanks, coons and Mexicans go back over dat dere border.

BUILD A WALL

MAKE AMAERICA GREAT AGAIN

FUCK.

I will take trump over another clinton any day

You can certainly expect more of the same politically correct horseshit from Clinton. Everything she says is measured carefully as not to upset anyone...speaks like a real politician. She panders to all the special interest groups.

nobody who is active duty reserve or veteran will vote for hillary, you gotta take care of your troops. she let those marines fight for their lives with no support. fuck that bitch

IML Gear Cream!
nobody who is active duty reserve or veteran will vote for hillary, you gotta take care of your troops. she let those marines fight for their lives with no support. fuck that bitch

damn straight, she's another clinton. bill made the usa look like a bunch of pussies. every time something happened he would pull troops out.

Honestly, j just hope all of the chanks, coons and Mexicans go back over dat dere border.

BUILD A WALL

FUCK.

What about the texas Mexicans.... You know the ones living in Texas before 1848.

BUILD A WALL

FUCK.
Hahahaha I spit my goddamned drink. Merica

Trump has absolutely no practical policies. He's not politically correct sure but he talks out of his ass most of the time. A wall isn't going to do shit when most immigrants are here because they over stay their visa. To think that Trump says I'm going to build a wall and scapegoat the cost by saying Mexico will pay for it is laughable, no one questions it but when a liberal democracy says he wants to promote free tuition and a healthcare for all everyone thinks he's irrational or fucking crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump has absolutely no practical policies. He's not politically correct sure but he talks out of his ass most of the time. A wall isn't going to do shit when most immigrants are here because they over stay their visa. To think that Trump says I'm going to build a wall and scapegoat the cost by saying Mexico will pay for it is laughable, no one questions it but when a liberal democracy says he wants to promote free tuition and a healthcare for all everyone thinks he's irrational or fucking crazy.

explain this

guatemala-border-fence.jpg

explain this

guatemala-border-fence.jpg

When over half of illegal immigrants come in for over staying their visa. When you say we will build a wall and have Mexico pay for it? Did Mexico have Guatemala pay for that border? Even if this wall that trump wants comes to fruition I can promise you Mexico isn't going to pay for it and even if it is built that won't even solve half of the illegal immigration problem. But hey if by some miracle it happens I'll be more than happy to eat my own words np.

I'll go ahead and add that it's not racist to secure your border but trumps plan isn't comprehensive at all to accomplishing it.

When over half of illegal immigrants come in for over staying their visa. When you say we will build a wall and have Mexico pay for it? Did Mexico have Guatemala pay for that border? Even if this wall that trump wants comes to fruition I can promise you Mexico isn't going to pay for it and even if it is built that won't even solve half of the illegal immigration problem. But hey if by some miracle it happens I'll be more than happy to eat my own words np.
I understand how it will be paid for makes sense too, we need to do something to stop the flow of drugs and weapons across the border, I have nothing against mexicans or even illegal immigrants but to do absolutely nothing because it wont be 100% effective is the worst argument being made. If fences dont work why is obama raising the white house fence?

26.3 out of 1000 homes are robbed so obviously doors dont keep out criminals, so why dont you remove your doors since it doesnt prevent crime

I understand how it will be paid for makes sense too, we need to do something to stop the flow of drugs and weapons across the border, I have nothing against mexicans or even illegal immigrants but to do absolutely nothing because it wont be 100% effective is the worst argument being made. If fences dont work why is obama raising the white house fence?

Besides the fact that Mexico has said twice that they will not pay for this wall. You don't know how it will be payed for. Trumps escape on not giving a good explanation is him scapegoating the cost on Mexico. So even if the wall is built it will only slow the rate of whatever you fear monger about. As far as drugs go you have a point but about guns it's already easy enough to get one without having people bringing them over from the border. As to your point about the White House fence it would be just as useless if you had people theoretically flying over with permission and over staying their time. Your right we need to do something about the border but trumps plan isn't comprehensive he is telling people what they want to hear it's unlikely it will come to fruition.

Get Shredded!
Besides the fact that Mexico has said twice that they will not pay for this wall. You don't know how it will be payed for. Trumps escape on not giving a good explanation is him scapegoating the cost on Mexico. So even if the wall is built it will only slow the rate of whatever you fear monger about. As far as drugs go you have a point but about guns it's already easy enough to get one without having people bringing them over from the border. As to your point about the White House fence it would be just as useless if you had people theoretically flying over with permission and over staying their time. Your right we need to do something about the border but trumps plan isn't comprehensive he is telling people what they want to hear it's unlikely it will come to fruition.
heres how it will work, people who are here to work illegally dont pay taxes they work in the fields for $9 an hour cash ( I actually know people who work picking strawberries the highest paid crop in california and this is what they said ). They make their money and send it back home to their families in other countries and dont put that money back into the local economy buying homes or state taxes. his plan is to implement a tax on wire transfers and money orders, green dot all that shit and use that money to build a wall

Damon is voting for Hilary? And he said a wall is a stupid idea? Hmm

I really dont care who anyone votes for, if you actually vote then you have a right to talk shit and debate. If you arent going to vote you should just shut up

heres my complaint list
1. fuckers want $15 for shit jobs as careers, I'm making less money today than I was making 15 years ago. My company got sold in december and they cut everyones pay $16 dollars across the board so fuck your $15 dollars.
2. all these companies are moving to mexico and spending billions to set up plants, why? naftra! the want to pay mexicans pennies and not pay taxes but sell us their products cause they want the american dollars. tell me how this isnt racist towards mexicans. GM ford nabisco train, carrier are saying you guys work for pennies doing a job an american used to get $25 an hour for. your doing the same exact task for but not getting equal pay.
3. very intelligent people said we cant pull out of Iraq it with turn into a civil war and ethnic genocide, but Oboma said lets pull out, no regard for humanity there
4. everyone said universal healthcare will make our healthcare turn to shit. guess what medical malpractice is now the #3 killer of americans
5. Hillary want to enact the same gun laws as australia, you cant compare an island continent with no countries shariing its borders to the USA where the DEA gives cartels military weapons and they make their way back across the border
dude I can go on

I have always considered the immigrants crossing the border a matter of national security. We must keep our borders safe...and secure them by any means necessary.

What does Russia and countries like that do when someone crosses their border illegally??

I would mandate, "Anyone crossing the border illegally is to be shot on sight." Women, children...doesn't matter. My security and the security of my family is more important. After a few ppl get shot and killed, trust me no one will attempt another border crossing.

Must set an example.

But, sadly, with all the politically correct shit...my plan would never fly. So instead, build a fucking wall. It is still better then no wall at all. Even in places where there are fences, they are broken and weak. Making it easy to get around them.

Back