• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wrecked My Truck Today!!!

ant29

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
77168c553fca2312bf52aa455c7199fe.jpg

Was heading out with my girls 3 kids to get her a Mother's Day present this afternoon when things went wrong. It had been raining all day and roads were pretty bad. I usually don't worry to much because I have a suburban and haven't ever had any issue with driving in the rain. Today was a different story. I was just getting on the highway and switching lanes from the far right to middle lane, when I noticed the rear end slide a little. I let off the gas to give it a chance to grip the road again. Out of no where the end truck slides sideways and darts me into the wall. Only issues was I was on a bridge and was praying the barrier would hold together so I would break threw and go plummeting into the river. Luckily everyone was wearing there seat belts. As bad as it is I usually never wear mine but for some reason I de used to right before getting on the highway. I can only thank god for that one. It could have been way worse. I could have hit another vehicle, been side swiped myself or even t-boned after I hit the wall. I literally just finished paying of the truck about 2 hours prior as well to top it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn bro as long as the kids are fine the SUV can be replaced

Fuck that blows..glad all r ok...

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

glad everyone was safe hopefully insurance will write you a nice check to replace it

Glad u guys are ok

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

The body shop I took it to is a friend so hopefully he can total it out. He said frame is bent but not sure about totaled just yet

The body shop I took it to is a friend so hopefully he can total it out. He said frame is bent but not sure about totaled just yet

If the frame is bent it's most likely a total.

Glad everyone is okay

If the rear end let go it's because usually the tires are too slick. The rear is the most important place to have the tires with the most tread. Especially for grip purposes

IML Gear Cream!
ouch. that sucks man. just glad nobody got hurt

Back