• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MFL late on fees or.........

Niteboss

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Once again MFL has no subforum. For some reason I am not getting a good vibe about this. I have been waiting AGAIN for a pack to arrive. Not as long as the last two packs took but it's way longer,almost triple the time than he is saying his TA times are.

I shoulda listened to my gut. Since my last two orders took konths to arrive. But for some reason I kept saying to myself. 3rd times a charm.

Not only that he does not respond to any of my emails asking for an update. The only communication I am getting is thru a rep.

I have not seen any TD threads for a couple weeks in the subforum. Something just doesnt feel right. Hopefully he isnt pulling a AT on us.

How many others r waiting on a pack from MFL??

Sucks man but I don't think that they burned anyone when they left last time.

Jesus Christ. No he's not pulling an AT. FFS. He is apparently late on GD dues again. 😑🔫

NITEBOSS Come on man, IM in touch with you every day several times a day sometimes... there are things happening behind the scenes to highten security!! FFS, we have been speaking to each other in great detail, less than 24 hrs ago, and you post this thread!!! really bro? If you get fucked I will personally make good for you OUT OF MY POCKET!

You guys act like this amazon or something... real life.

Sorry, the tren got the best of me

Why is this always the go to excuse? Fuck me, you can't tell me everyone is always on tren. For once I'd like to hear something original like, "I'm sorry my vagina was bleeding" or "My dick has been burning after I pee lately."

stop with the tren excuse. It's been done a million times now.

Why is this always the go to excuse? Fuck me, you can't tell me everyone is always on tren. For once I'd like to hear something original like, "I'm sorry my vagina was bleeding" or "My dick has been burning after I pee lately."

Actually, usually there shouldn't have to be an excuse....you never know what's going to happen from one minute to the next with some of these domestic labs. Maybe a good statement might be "I'm dealing with drug dealers, WTF!" Or "What the hell am I doing dealing with people like this?" That might be my excuse.....

IML Gear Cream!
I'm in same boat , blazing fast com when ordering then nothing.. hfo is awesome n thank god for reps but his current ta he states in his revamped lightning quick claims are far fetched...

Hmm...

They have legit complaints maybe. I'm not sure how long they have waited for past orders or how long they have been waiting on the current order.

I have an order out too. I took into consideration things might go slow this week. Few guys I trust vouched he has things straightened out so I wouldn't worry about getting your pack.

Last summer his gear was impressive. I made several threads about it. To me the gear is worth a little wait and if he needs a few days to get things sorted then I understand.

No sponsor wants to feel the wrath of The Great One known to mortals as ROID. I have free reign and cannot be banned.

True Story

You need to add some Mfl to your stash broski.

Have I ever lead you wrong ?

You need to add some Mfl to your stash broski.

Have I ever lead you wrong ?

I have one MFL left. Ran their Mast P and TPP with great results. Had labs on the TPP that tested out real good.

Why is the forum in the disabled section?

he is late on the board fees... I assure everyone, if I thought something was truly going awry, I would and will say so.

Doesn't have to be a tren excuse or sand in his cunt he is more than likely just a little worried about his money as he should be with all of the shit that has been happening and his little rant is a good way to let others in the community know about shipping problems that we wouldn't other wise know about.

I've been having the same issues as you Niteboss. I'm trying to be patient but I'm not having a good feeling and it's been far too long since any kind of communication. I was told 3 WEEKS ago that I would get an update on my order but haven't gotten any kind of reply at all. Communication was great up until that point. I have the emails to prove it. I know this is my first post but I've been on these sites for years reading and researching and never had the need to post anything until now. I'm just trying to make an attempt to get in some kind of contact with MFL because obviously email doesn't work.

I've been having the same issues as you Niteboss. I'm trying to be patient but I'm not having a good feeling and it's been far too long since any kind of communication. I was told 3 WEEKS ago that I would get an update on my order but haven't gotten any kind of reply at all. Communication was great up until that point. I have the emails to prove it. I know this is my first post but I've been on these sites for years reading and researching and never had the need to post anything until now. I'm just trying to make an attempt to get in some kind of contact with MFL because obviously email doesn't work.

Forward me your email chain and I'll help you the best I can... or have you already contacted Idaho?

Get Shredded!

Because it's cutting season.

And when your on this, you can say that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 33
So, after a long talk with Ricky, he assures me he updated everyone who needs updating last night. If you got missed by some chance, please PM me so I can handle it.Thank you guys for being patient.

i have a pending order from 14 seconds ago...wtf???...i expected a drone to drop my andriol off so i dont go into heat again...gdi help me!!

i have a pending order from 14 seconds ago...wtf???...i expected a drone to drop my andriol off so i dont go into heat again...gdi help me!!

LOL:p

***smh***

Bahahahahaha! Ha. He told me he was 165! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

I want 220... Never been there:/

I like mfl but fuck the t/a., he either needs to find some help to process orders quicker or get on the ball.. Blast me if you want but that's my O

I set up a chair by my mail box. If my gears don't arrive I'm slashing tired and no one on her route will be getting packs.

Just sayin..

I'm in the same boat, thought I was the only one. Its been a month already and haven't got any emails back. I been in contact with iDaho and he's been helpful

I'm having similar issues with another source. And this one has nothing but great reviews. Not one single blast about these guys anywhere that I have found.. But my order is not going right and communication is not what I think it should be. Point is ... What can I do? Nothing really. I don't get why everybody else is so satisfied and I'm in the dark... But mistakes do happen and it is what it is. I'm more disappointed that I may not have go be the solid source that I thought I had. Getting burned sucks but what are you really gonna do?

Back