• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Gear Addicts, Sex Addicts, and the Sluts United thread!!

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The struggle is real, when the gear is good, we train harder, we feed the beast and you can't get off the revolving door🔥
Drink some coffee and discuss

Bahahaha! That's what I'm taking about... Share those inner feelings my man lol

What about fags ???

You bigot bastards.

If you pin gear, suck dick and train hard, consider this post an extended fag invite my brother, no judgement here...lol Share your story👍🏻

My faget gay gym boyfriend started hitting on my training partner. Fucking fags make me sick. No wonder queers have the highest death rate from the AIDS.

If you pin gear, suck dick and train hard, consider this post an extended fag invite my brother, no judgement here...lol Share your story

I do this, but I wouldn't consider myself a faget....... at least not yet ;)

After reading some of the shit we post on here it's a wonder we haven't gotten you turned onto girls yet.

lmao:roflmao:

Of course not, lol. My comment is limited to men who suck dick...but hey no judgment here ;) Not sure how I missed that, it must be a frontal lobe thing..

Back