• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

why are y'all so short?

HughJassol

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
how I feel.........
short-man-tall-man-workout.jpg

5'7" is borderline midget

Whats Ferigno doing with his left hand??

how I feel, is there any intelligent life out there?

_78612347_452153482.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Hyooge! thats what she tells me everytime ;)

I have heard many times the "Napoleon Complex" may have something to do with it?? Having a shorter stature, the shorter male will attempt to make up for lack of height in some way...becoming larger and more dominant looking by building up the body is one such way.

Personally I am 5'11" so for me it is about the little fat kid that still lives in my brain. Started lifting and training when I was in 9th grade to lose weight. Had a bench and some weights in my bedroom and read Muscle Fitness (which totally fucked me up bc no one could look like that naturally but they pretended as if you could and sold Joe Weider chewable amino acids to kids).

I personally am short and hate this thread I would have totally enjoyed being gifted enough to be 6 foot at least I was gifted with a good size package. It's funny standing next to most 6 foot guys yea, they may be taller than me but usually my dick still hangs atleast an inch lower than theirs. That on top of being on a smaller frame makes it look even more out of proportion(winning) hated growing up on the short side though . I really didn't even finish puberty until after high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well if 6" is average as stated above. then Im a good bit above average. don't ask for pics, I have to deal with telling TBJ no constantly

He sees plenty of dicks at spin class.. He doesnt need to be bothering you

I WAS 6' four years ago......measured in at 5'10 my last checkup.....I blame the gear for closing my growth platelets :)

I personally am short and hate this thread I would have totally enjoyed being gifted enough to be 6 foot at least I was gifted with a good size package. It's funny standing next to most 6 foot guys yea, they may be taller than me but usually my dick still hangs atleast an inch lower than theirs. That on top of being on a smaller frame makes it look even more out of proportion(winning) hated growing up on the short side though . I really didn't even finish puberty until after high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would give up two inches in height to add two inches to my dick without a thought...I know grass is greener and all but would love an 8 inch dick to show off. Although I have no complaints from the ladies, it would be great to have a big dick.

6'1" you have to put on extra muscle to even look like you lift.

Please read and follow the board rules.

Get Shredded!
I personally am short and hate this thread I would have totally enjoyed being gifted enough to be 6 foot at least I was gifted with a good size package. It's funny standing next to most 6 foot guys yea, they may be taller than me but usually my dick still hangs atleast an inch lower than theirs.

Are you that fag in the locker room that is always asking nekid guys to stand next to you for comparison purposes?

I'm 6 1, dick on my like a polar bear. Looks like the coke can that comes out around Christmas time.

Are you that fag in the locker room that is always asking nekid guys to stand next to you for comparison purposes?

seriously THIS!!! wtf bro, ive never been in a situation like that. :confused:

If I was 6'4" I'd be over 300#. Just sayin'.

First BB show I went to I was stunned at the size of the competitors on stage until I saw them walking down a hallway or returning to their seats. They all looked like dwarfs.

Im 6'4 and allways 280lbs/320lbs... its good and not allways good..depends.Not ideal for bodybuilding but i do it anyways.

Back