• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this faget 272lbs?

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
eyOD84S.jpg

is the lab mercenary from meso 272lb? He is the lab merc from meso with three yrs knowledge who proclaims he has the knowledge to take down labs with his vast knowledge btw. Thoughts?

Be lucky to crack 220 IMO :coffee:

Compare to swiper or HughJassol- tell me I'm full of shit.

I dare you.

I double dare you motherfucker!

This fag cant hold a candle to swiper or hugh. But he will tell ya he is an expert of three years. Full of faget he is

Big And Swole - remember that guy? He was 6'7" at 280-290 jerked. Lol Brutus is just some chubby punk.

Now I know this is going to be a little too much for you to handle... But here goes.................

Who gives a shit.

He Is 270 wen he is chicken fighting and his boyfriend is on his shoulders

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Brutus is about 6'3 if i remember right.He looks like shit right now in my opinion and should had stayed on.As far as his other dealings thats his buisness and i could care less.

IML Gear Cream!
Is that the self proclaimed BAD BOY of Meso?? Fuckin tattoo of stitches across his chest and stomach huh? Wow

He looks like a man that could find a shit load of aluminum cans. Hell, I bet that's half his income..

He looks like a man that could find a shit load of aluminum cans. Hell, I bet that's half his income..

Yet he looks better than 60% of 'vets' and reps on here.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Get Shredded!
"Fuck a job" tattooed on his head.. he should be put down.

eyOD84S.jpg

is the lab mercenary from meso 272lb? He is the lab merc from meso with three yrs knowledge who proclaims he has the knowledge to take down labs with his vast knowledge btw. Thoughts?
30% body fat would put him lean at 206 lbs at 6' 3". hmmmmmmmmm...............

I like the bent over pose to try to look thicker

And the phone conveniently blocking his abs/mid-section. Not saying I have a six pack myself but I am not posting pics to brag either.

I'm sad for you guys... yet happy I am available to give you guys something to aspire to. 3 months off at 263 am and 272 pm (because I eat) and you 5 footers cheer when you crack 200. I'm sorry god fucked you in the size department- being short is probably depressing. For the homos concerned with my abs I posted a front relaxed in the same thread. Carry on, and avoid pictures of me when I hop back on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'm sad for you guys... yet happy I am available to give you guys something to aspire to. 3 months off at 263 am and 272 pm (because I eat) and you 5 footers cheer when you crack 200. I'm sorry god fucked you in the size department- being short is probably depressing. For the homos concerned with my abs I posted a front relaxed in the same thread. Carry on, and avoid pictures of me when I hop back on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

lolz! Now you are a lying faget... Which is way worse than just a normal faget.

Back