• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

PSL Euro Pharmacies Test E

Romeburning

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
250mg test E, bloods taken 7 days after last pin.

969 total test score. This falls right in line with other tests I've done using the same protocol.

I also want to mention the reps over there are top notch. I've worked with Macedog the last couple times and the guy has gone above and beyond to help me out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160426-150435.jpg
    Screenshot_20160426-150435.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
just 250 a week? that seems about right.... one shot? or split the dose? thanks for posting!

just 250 a week? that seems about right.... one shot? or split the dose? thanks for posting!

Just one shot of 250mg once a week. I usually split but for lab testing I follow this protocol. I've done more than a few and I'm always around the 950 - 1,000 range.

Pretty close to your last set of bloods!! Thanks rome. Psl really appreciates the time you took to do this and post it!

Back