• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Former collegiate athlete

newbie2688

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to this scene, never tried any gear but taken damn near every GNC supplement.

Former college athlete and currently an actor/model.

Research a little about steroids but dont know much.

my big question is Can I take one cycle and expect to keep at least 50% of appearance in mass gains. (assume it as one cycle and dont use them again) Strength isnt important to me. I am in my mid 20's and after my collegiate experience and continued training I feel as though I am reaching my genetic potential. An additional 10-20lbs of mass would open so many doors for me.

Primary focus is on myofibrillar compound lifting with an emphasis on progressive overload. My WILKS score is 370.

I think i am ready but am seeking advice for a one time cycle for good gains that can last for several years

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Read the rules, cant be as bad as the rules you had in college..seriously, make yourself at home. If you need further assistance feel free to pm me.

New to this scene, never tried any gear but taken damn near every GNC supplement.

Former college athlete and currently an actor/model.

Research a little about steroids but dont know much.

my big question is Can I take one cycle and expect to keep at least 50% of appearance in mass gains. (assume it as one cycle and dont use them again) Strength isnt important to me. I am in my mid 20's and after my collegiate experience and continued training I feel as though I am reaching my genetic potential. An additional 10-20lbs of mass would open so many doors for me.

Primary focus is on myofibrillar compound lifting with an emphasis on progressive overload. My WILKS score is 370.

I think i am ready but am seeking advice for a one time cycle for good gains that can last for several years

Welcome!

Welcome

Back