• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bostin Loyds source

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I went on his forum , and there are 2 sources he allegally uses ??? Giving one a try today !!!!

So he openly advertises his source? And you are placing an order? You are even dumber then I thought :)

Sumner assuming this is not a joke, PM me.

Considering the multiple grams of gear he takes to achieve what he has I think I'd look for a better source bro.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought GH15 was super secret? :coffee:

Y would u try and go with a source that's isn't on ASF ????
Thats beyond comprehension !!! There are proven labs RIGHT HERE !!!

Everyone already knows where Lloyd gets his test.....

04f072384b5a7fe45af991720f6d1b5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y would u try and go with a source that's isn't on ASF ????
Thats beyond comprehension !!! There are proven labs RIGHT HERE !!!

Where?

I've watched his videos before. He's talked about getting bunk gear.....how in the hell does a guy like him not able to come up with the best gear? That makes no sense....I guess he's just like us average folks then, looking for good gear...I figured he'd be set for anything.

Fuck that, you have to pay 12.99 to be a member of his board???? Really? Bro, you paid that? 12.99 a month..... lol

wow. Is this a troll thread? Lol

Get Shredded!
I went on his forum , and there are 2 sources he allegally uses ??? Giving one a try today !!!!

I'm sure he's been able to stay under the radar of the authorities even though he advertises his illegal drug use online. (Sarcasm)

His site is probably ran by the police.

He'll be tossed in jail in the near future... Sharp as a marble...

Back