• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source apologies

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been extreamily upset the last couple days , due to low blood results ( under dosed gear ) Sponsors up and bailing on people that sent there hard earned money , ect !!!! Anyways it was childish the way I posted my thoughts !! I believe there are solid sponsors on this forum !!! However there may be some that are not , and the ONLY reason I responded the way I did , is the simple fact that certain people want to just brush it under the rug like no big deal , or next batch will be better ???? Perhaps those individuals may have a motive ( free gear ) ??? Anyways , I like being a member of this forum , and we can all help each other with our end goal !!! Again sorry for the name calling and chiledish behaviors on my end !!!!

This belongs in the pit...... We have to be nice to you in this section :)
Ok fair enough , but do you fell there is ANY vilitLy to my post ??? Hammer , AI , AT , and now Jinati ?

Again, besides AT that just bailed on us , those other sourses I just mentioned , perhaps there is another side to the story , giving them the benifit of doubt !!! It all sucks I guess

Where is the princes ( Unlisted ? ) out with the BOYS tonight ???

Wow , now Levram fucked somebody ???? Geez where are those douch bags Bobcat and his girlfriends Unlisted to stick up for the sponsor ?

Did I miss something? Wtf is going on over here?:coffee:

Guys it's ok to post feedback on sources and have discussions, this is the place.
If you have a problem with a source do it by pm. If you can't get resolution, or just get ripped off....bring it here. Just be constructive. You're right, there's been some shady shit lately. Be cautious doing business brothers.

Please read and follow the board rules.

No one is sweeping anything under the table

Yes there is Validity in what you're saying, but how you're saying it, repeating it, and going about it could be better.

Wow , now Levram fucked somebody ???? Geez where are those douch bags Bobcat and his girlfriends Unlisted to stick up for the sponsor ?

First off dickthroat! I've never stood up for any source. I pointed out you are an asshat who doesn't know what her blood levels should be in certain doses.

Show me where I mentioned any sponsor in my posts.

Can high estrogen levels cause these actions? Seems like this dude just comes here to bash on sources and vets. It is what it is. Keyboard warriors

I have been extreamily upset the last couple days , due to low blood results ( under dosed gear ) Sponsors up and bailing on people that sent there hard earned money , ect !!!! Anyways it was childish the way I posted my thoughts !! I believe there are solid sponsors on this forum !!! However there may be some that are not , and the ONLY reason I responded the way I did , is the simple fact that certain people want to just brush it under the rug like no big deal , or next batch will be better ???? Perhaps those individuals may have a motive ( free gear ) ??? Anyways , I like being a member of this forum , and we can all help each other with our end goal !!! Again sorry for the name calling and chiledish behaviors on my end !!!!

Sumner what happened brosky? I must have missed something. Send me PM

Get Shredded!
Extremily,there,chiledush, vilitly. Wtf .Auto correct ,spell check something

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The usual , test , Var , and Norcos !!!!

Speaking from experience and honest care, and I figured as much judging by your posts, you need to set those norcos down. Those things are the devil.

Bro, I don't think it's a dude!

Can high estrogen levels cause these actions? Seems like this dude just comes here to bash on sources and vets. It is what it is. Keyboard warriors

Levram been scamming for over a year now. I see your new here due to the join date , so you'll get your pass there. However jd is well respected around here he's not a dude he's very helpful and knowledgeable. If you do have questions feel free to pm veteran member's questioning labs. Franchise24 has offered you protection exercise that option.

Cheapthreads out..

is sumner a azza gimmick? this guy is fuckin retarded...and could possibly be my favorite member

Back