• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Levram Update

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tracked those bastards down.... On Eroids and doing great they must be giving BJs with each bottle... Joined that faggot site... They love those cheating bitches and hate the fuck out of us!!! Tryed to tell my story and got blasted like I'm the asshole,,, last I checked they fucked me and many of you... Anyway, with the warm response I got,,, they deserve the next BIG sale....

It would appear a great deal more is going on than I was aware of... After, several text with Levram they r not the same owners, furthermore they r trying to make things right...as you all know I have had my bouts with them... I am giving them a chance... I will give updates as they come... Zionoir the Dick out !!!

You got screwed over and you're giving them another shot ?

Makes sense. I'm sure the "new" owners are g2g

Tell that fucker his dbol sucks and he still owes me test and tren

Tracked those bastards down.... On Eroids and doing great they must be giving BJs with each bottle... Joined that faggot site... They love those cheating bitches and hate the fuck out of us!!! Tryed to tell my story and got blasted like I'm the asshole,,, last I checked they fucked me and many of you... Anyway, with the warm response I got,,, they deserve the next BIG sale....
Well , they treated you the same as people on this forum do if you question a sponsor !!!!!! I think to many people on here are getting free under dosed gear to defend the actual ( blood results that are undisputable )

Well , they treated you the same as people on this forum do if you question a sponsor !!!!!! I think to many people on here are getting free under dosed gear to defend the actual ( blood results that are undisputable )

Are you retarded? Levram was called out non stop by members and myself included. You must have issues with reading and looking thru subforums. Faget... PS Levram is one the same level of faget as you. Ya how does that feel dumb faget?

Also post labs... So we can see your Levram faget level test numbers.... Faget

The old "we're different owners trying to make things right" line. LOL!

The old "we're different owners trying to make things right" line. LOL!

Or "we were college pals who decided to use the science departments mass spec machince to pay off student loans" schtick was golden.

the last vials I got from them came with a complimentary fever!:mad:

What's the deal with Levram? When they first started advertising n here they sent me Tren E / Test E blend I think its 200 or 250mg each per ml.
Keep it or toss it?

If it is when they first came around than I would pin it. I really liked the gear except most of it was so thick that I had to push 2 minutes with a 23g .towards the end he started getting shady with shipping.

Yea I agree, when they first came around they had some quality gear and were very reliable. That was back when Mansir was a rep for them. I still have some of that gear and it is G2GO.

Back