• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

200mg of Test C 1000 total T

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im posting my labs as a reference for others, I've been on 200MG a week it put me at 974 T but my estrogen was 97, my doc wants me to dail it back a bit, I have some aromisin I'm gonna add. my labs will be different from your obviously but I think if you were wondering what results 200mg a week would yeild, roughly 1000T. Big difference in my script pharm test and the bunk gears I have been sticking in myself.

I would have expected around 5k mark on 200mg ew of doctor prescribed Test C.
Is it possible that you have been pinning it wrong?
lolz, for sure. I was actually told this by a sponsor when I was 800mg a week and my labs came back at 1100T

I would have expected around 5k mark on 200mg ew of doctor prescribed Test C.
Is it possible that you have been pinning it wrong?
wait a minute, were you a rep for gear depot?

Is your Dr ok with those numbers or does he want you lower

So you could have been pinning 200 script or 44,272 mg week of hammer test e

IML Gear Cream!
Nice Doctor prescribed gearz for sure.

Being a smart ass....seems like when one of these blood test threads come up, they usually turn into a shit storm full of conspiracy theories. Lol

Na not at all, I agree I think on 200mg EW test levels should be at around 1000, but obviously blood taken 1 day after or 7 days after makes a difference. Was just seeing the protocol because I'm getting tested this week to see where I'm at on 200mg

Get Shredded!
uploadfromtaptalk1462125868602.jpggot some new HCG from Doc, 11k ius

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm a newb, but I am on my 5th week of 250mg of Test C. I am pinning 1cc on Sunday's. When I originally tested I was at 455, last week when I tested on Wednesday I was over 1500(I don't know how much over, it just said greater than 1500) BUT my estrogen was through the roof. I had just started Aromosin the week before and I was only using 6mg/week but I have bumped it up the 12.5 EOD.

Pin Monday morning bloods on Wednesday afternoon next pin was Friday so it was in between
I think the point ProjectSwole was raising is that it is difficult to compare since you are not 7 days from last pin.

200 mg pharma (Watson) had me at 772 at 7 days from last pin, but this was not every week, it was every OTHER week with the test being 7 days from last pin, so no real way to compare that, either.

Back