PDA

View Full Version : Can a woman SAFELY use tren?

JRotten
04-30-2016, 01:15 AM
Having a lot of talks with the fiancÚ about cycles beyond var. The discussions have come around to tren a few times. I wouldn't even begin to know how to tackle this, but when there was a certain emerald lady around here she mentioned "a wee bit of tren"

So what's the opinion of people with some amount of experience with female cycles?

Cruefan89
04-30-2016, 01:41 AM
:coffee:

TBJ
04-30-2016, 03:32 AM
You don't see that much (at all around here)

Primo100
04-30-2016, 04:30 AM
Having a lot of talks with the fiancÚ about cycles beyond var. The discussions have come around to tren a few times. I wouldn't even begin to know how to tackle this, but when there was a certain emerald lady around here she mentioned "a wee bit of tren"

So what's the opinion of people with some amount of experience with female cycles?

Tren was made for Cattle, not humans. Men should only be using it.

Google Masteron, a steroid made for females in the beginning although no pharma grade exists today. Low dose Primo is an option but you have to buy legit or she might be getting test and mast or even worse, nothing just oil. If you ever buy primo, taste it, shoot some on your finger and taste it. In 30 seconds your mouth should be full of cherries. If not, it's not primo.

Get bloods, I know girls who run their total test to 200 (forget units on test but this is the number on the bloodwork, not the dose.) They are all hardbodies. Never seen their pussies however, they might be gross.

jerseydevil
04-30-2016, 04:52 AM

I know the emerald one tried tren twice as an experiment, not sure the amount. But she preferred NPP, 15mg EOD. As mentioned primo is a good choice but virtually every woman I know that tried it had issues with their hair falling out...

Bundy74
04-30-2016, 04:57 AM
The sides of tren for women like most aas are terrible. Wouldn't be worth what you get out.

achilles87
04-30-2016, 06:27 AM
Npp is the way to go for girls, also eq, mast and some test. The thing about tren with women is the effects it has on them years later.

If I were to plan a cycle for a girl with tren I might let her run it twice. If they continue to cycle with it is when the big problems will start taking place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shellsfit
04-30-2016, 08:21 AM
I would be interested to get input from a female who has actually tried tren but I found a great article by Leigh Penman. I copied and pasted the girlie parts.

TRENBOLONE...THE WOMEN OF THE FORUM SPEAK OUT

It seems that although women are generally told to avoid using this drug, Trenbolone is being used more and more by women in controlled doses. The fact that it adds primarily lean mass whilst reducing body fat is obviously a key factor in its attractiveness. When women were asked for their feedback on Trenbolone use a variety of favored dosages came up. Anything from a very conservative 10mg every other day to a more adventurous 100mg/week split into two doses.

Stacking Trenbolone with Test P was also something favored by those engaging in high level competition.

Another use of Trenbolone involved taking it 3-4 days before a show in order to add hardness and definition to the physique.

It has to be said that side effects were experienced by all - usually increased hair growth and acne - and the severity of the side effects seemed to be worse in younger women. The theory expressed here being that ovarian function may be the reason for this, with a younger woman still having stronger ovarian function than an older women who may be entering peri-menopause.

This is all speculation of course but seems like a plausible explanation in my opinion.

Either way, if you are considering using Trenbolone it is advised to use it on its own and at extremely low doses (such as the aforementioned 10mg every other day) in order to test your own unique sensitivity.

TRENBOLONE....THE SISTER STEEL EVALUATION

Trenbolone is a potent androgen that is primarily used in cattle, so there is even less information at our disposal on this compound or its effects on the female endocrine system than any other drug. It is the one drug that seems to produce results as significant as the side effects that are associated with it. Women are generally advised to stay clear of Trenbolone considering the strong androgenic component which eradicates any possibility of running Trenbolone without sides. The more seasoned female athlete will run it in the off season in order to reap the muscle building benefits of the drug whilst maintaining a relatively low body fat. On the other hand running it during contest preparation will preserve the newly added muscle mass while on a calorie restricted diet. The less daring athlete will run Trenbolone during the last few weeks of contest preparation or even limit their use to the week before the show - with a more frequent injection schedule.

Women who have experienced less favorable side effects on Trenbolone report experiencing tachycardia from a single pin, accompanied by profuse night sweats and insomnia bad enough to bail on the cycle (http://www.elitefitness.com/anabolic-steroid-cycles/). Others experience rapid hair growth with more frequent shaving (side effects that are far from unmanageable).

Quite honestly, Trenbolone dosing is dependent on how much a woman is willing to deal with in terms of sides. There is no conservative dose for a first timer with Trenbolone being far better suited for the educated, experienced and seasoned athlete who has paid her dues.

It is also important to note that Trenbolone lowers TSH levels so running T3 in conjunction with it is highly advisable, as well as an anti-prolactin such as Dostinex at 0.5mg every third day or 5mg of Bromocriptine daily to keep prolactin levels in check.

malfeasance
04-30-2016, 08:29 AM
They are all hardbodies. Never seen their pussies however, they might be gross.
Well, have you asked to see them?

LowTman
04-30-2016, 10:41 AM

Interesting to see the feedback. I don't have women in my circles on gear. Seems like most posts across boards seem hyper sensitive about Women and Gear with few options, but if your a guy, inject anything you want. We too could use some caution.

LowT

ROID
04-30-2016, 10:46 AM
I knew a woman that used tren and every two weeks had to get haired lasered off her face.

I'd go for it bro. Anything for gains.

Dieseljimmy
04-30-2016, 10:58 AM
I know women that's have done tren and lived. So it's pretty safe?
Srs my woman experience was that 25 MG of ace eod was enough to cause some facial hair growth and clitoral growth... so yeah you should get her some tren you dirty fucking animal
I would wade in very gently.

jerseydevil
04-30-2016, 10:59 AM
Seems like most posts across boards seem hyper sensitive about Women and Gear

LowT

That's why this subforum is a great idea 😎

JRotten
04-30-2016, 12:13 PM
It's always something worth discussing real world experiences. I really like this new subforum. There are a lot of women that cycle and there are a lot of people that have good experience on women's cycles. Of course there are people that will say no to anything other than car and that's fine, but hopefully we'll be able to have sane productive discussions in this subforum. Leading with tren I think is a good way to get the discussion going.

Really looking forward to this new sub!

- - - Updated - - -

That's why this subforum is a great idea 
This. I miss V.

Primo100
04-30-2016, 01:29 PM
um, no, but I like your bravado.

JRotten
04-30-2016, 01:56 PM
um, no, but I like your bravado.
The discussion, not running it. Facial hair for 10/10 is a big fat no to tren. The worst part of being a gay dude would have to be 2 5 o'clock shadows bumping in the night. I couldn't marry her with a mustache no matter how great her ass was.

chocolatemalt
04-30-2016, 02:40 PM
The discussion, not running it. Facial hair for 10/10 is a big fat no to tren. The worst part of being a gay dude would have to be 2 5 o'clock shadows bumping in the night. I couldn't marry her with a mustache no matter how great her ass was.

Makes sense... the surveys show a moustache is the #1 turn-off for men about women. More so than flab, no figure, no boobs, etc. At least it's treatable.

Interesting to see the feedback. I don't have women in my circles on gear. Seems like most posts across boards seem hyper sensitive about Women and Gear with few options, but if your a guy, inject anything you want. We too could use some caution.

LowT

I'd be very cautious too, if advising a woman close to me. "Man face" is real and seems to be unavoidable for women on gear for a long time. A slightly enlarged clit is a minor issue IMO, as is facial hair which can always be lasered or waxed, but some other things like an adam's apple, strong brow, strong chin, big nose, deep voice... all of that adds up to a change in gender which is completely unattractive IMO, but I'm 100% straight and I suppose others have different ideas of what a hot chick looks like. And that's cool. Diff strokes for diff folks.

I can't get into chicks who have manly shoulders and veins, among that other stuff. The achievement is impressive for sure but the androgenicity is a turn off for most men. Maybe the chicks doing it just don't care about losing appeal to those men, or don't mind the partial gender shift.

JRotten
04-30-2016, 02:46 PM
Makes sense... the surveys show a moustache is the #1 turn-off for men about women. More so than flab, no figure, no boobs, etc. At least it's treatable.

I'd be very cautious too, if advising a woman close to me. "Man face" is real and seems to be unavoidable for women on gear for a long time. A slightly enlarged clit is a minor issue IMO, as is facial hair which can always be lasered or waxed, but some other things like an adam's apple, strong brow, strong chin, big nose, deep voice... all of that adds up to a change in gender which is completely unattractive IMO, but I'm 100% straight and I suppose others have different ideas of what a hot chick looks like. And that's cool. Diff strokes for diff folks.

I can't get into chicks who have manly shoulders and veins, among that other stuff. The achievement is impressive for sure but the androgenicity is a turn off for most men. Maybe the chicks doing it just don't care about losing appeal to those men, or don't mind the partial gender shift.That's weird to me because I find delts and strong lats leading into curvy hips to be crazy hot. And hamstrings. I like the lines and curves. I will admit though that I do prefer smooth to super lean. 17-18% is perfect bottom for me generally speaking. Exceptions to every rule.

Sheriv
04-30-2016, 06:00 PM
I know the emerald one tried tren twice as an experiment, not sure the amount. But she preferred NPP, 15mg EOD. As mentioned primo is a good choice but virtually every woman I know that tried it had issues with their hair falling out...

I liked npp a lot at roughly the same dose...if I was able to upload pics to the forum I would :/. Nice result with minimal sides.
Tren at roughly the same dose at a much shorter duration gave me terrible headaches but interestingly enough made my mood very smooth and non plussed at almost everything which I thought was an interesting twist considering how men lose their shit.
I ditched the experiment fast though because of the headaches.
My crotch doesn't seem to react to any aas use so far tho which is also kind of strange.

Bacne and potential for facial hair is a different story..though I am oily..and a Greek mutt so there's that.

Sheriv
04-30-2016, 06:03 PM
Delts and lats (I have wide lats and shoulders anyway) seem to be almost instant on npp..if I could upload pics to the forums Id post up an example

Velociraptor44
04-30-2016, 10:33 PM
I would be interested to get input from a female who has actually tried tren but I found a great article by Leigh Penman. I copied and pasted the girlie parts.

TRENBOLONE...THE WOMEN OF THE FORUM SPEAK OUT

It seems that although women are generally told to avoid using this drug, Trenbolone is being used more and more by women in controlled doses. The fact that it adds primarily lean mass whilst reducing body fat is obviously a key factor in its attractiveness. When women were asked for their feedback on Trenbolone use a variety of favored dosages came up. Anything from a very conservative 10mg every other day to a more adventurous 100mg/week split into two doses.

Stacking Trenbolone with Test P was also something favored by those engaging in high level competition.

Another use of Trenbolone involved taking it 3-4 days before a show in order to add hardness and definition to the physique.

It has to be said that side effects were experienced by all - usually increased hair growth and acne - and the severity of the side effects seemed to be worse in younger women. The theory expressed here being that ovarian function may be the reason for this, with a younger woman still having stronger ovarian function than an older women who may be entering peri-menopause.

This is all speculation of course but seems like a plausible explanation in my opinion.

Either way, if you are considering using Trenbolone it is advised to use it on its own and at extremely low doses (such as the aforementioned 10mg every other day) in order to test your own unique sensitivity.

TRENBOLONE....THE SISTER STEEL EVALUATION

Trenbolone is a potent androgen that is primarily used in cattle, so there is even less information at our disposal on this compound or its effects on the female endocrine system than any other drug. It is the one drug that seems to produce results as significant as the side effects that are associated with it. Women are generally advised to stay clear of Trenbolone considering the strong androgenic component which eradicates any possibility of running Trenbolone without sides. The more seasoned female athlete will run it in the off season in order to reap the muscle building benefits of the drug whilst maintaining a relatively low body fat. On the other hand running it during contest preparation will preserve the newly added muscle mass while on a calorie restricted diet. The less daring athlete will run Trenbolone during the last few weeks of contest preparation or even limit their use to the week before the show - with a more frequent injection schedule.

Women who have experienced less favorable side effects on Trenbolone report experiencing tachycardia from a single pin, accompanied by profuse night sweats and insomnia bad enough to bail on thecycle (http://www.elitefitness.com/anabolic-steroid-cycles/). Others experience rapid hair growth with more frequent shaving (side effects that are far from unmanageable).

Quite honestly, Trenbolone dosing is dependent on how much a woman is willing to deal with in terms of sides. There is no conservative dose for a first timer with Trenbolone being far better suited for the educated, experienced and seasoned athlete who has paid her dues.

It is also important to note that Trenbolone lowers TSH levels so running T3 in conjunction with it is highly advisable, as well as an anti-prolactin such as Dostinex at 0.5mg every third day or 5mg of Bromocriptine daily to keep prolactin levels in check.

^this gimmick is good at cut and paste

Velociraptor44
04-30-2016, 10:36 PM
Delts and lats (I have wide lats and shoulders anyway) seem to be almost instant on npp..if I could upload pics to the forums Id post up an example

That sloot Sheri has an idea! NPP. Id listen to her before that fake steroidfax gimmick not chick

Shellsfit
04-30-2016, 10:43 PM
^this gimmick is good at cut and paste

The cut and paste was from an article I read and was sharing about the authors opinion on Tren. Instead of sending the link to the article I sent the part of the article about women and Tren.

the_predator
05-01-2016, 06:18 AM
That sloot Sheri has an idea! NPP. Id listen to her before that fake steroidfax gimmick not chick
Gimmick....lol. This "gimmick" helped create this new female forum. Damn, you guys must really hate new women on this forum with all the call outs as of late:wits:

bigbreads80
05-01-2016, 06:31 AM
If my wife was on tren I'd probably shoot myself..pms plus tren, nooooo thank you

Velociraptor44
05-01-2016, 08:30 AM
The cut and paste was from an article I read and was sharing about the authors opinion on Tren. Instead of sending the link to the article I sent the part of the article about women and Tren.

I retract my previous statement... A friend told me you are in fact jerked and tan and most definitely not a gimmick. My apologizes madam... Please excuse my assholery.😘

jerseydevil
05-01-2016, 08:39 AM
Shells is a great choice to be a rep. Former customer, knowledgeable about AAS, and she actually lifts weights, and looks like it.

Velociraptor44
05-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Is it to soon to ask for booty pics?😘

Shellsfit
05-01-2016, 08:57 AM
I retract my previous statement... A friend told me you are in fact jerked and tan and most definitely not a gimmick. My apologizes madam... Please excuse my assholery.

Thank you, very stand-up of you. I surely appreciate this.

Is it to soon to ask for booty pics?

Ha, give me a min. You can check your pm. :kiss:

Shellsfit
05-01-2016, 09:00 AM
Shells is a great choice to be a rep. Former customer, knowledgeable about AAS, and she actually lifts weights, and looks like it.

Whhhaaaatttt????? JD You been stalking me? :o

HFO3
05-01-2016, 09:30 AM

as in former AY ??? if so.. well that sheds a new light on things..

but to answer the question from OP...

No way give tren to the fiance bro.. the trade off isn't worth it... period.

anavar @20mgs a day and give her low dose HGH, if that's still not enough go to 30mgs a day... no primo either unless you want her to lose her hair.

BTC
05-01-2016, 09:51 AM
6mg eod working up to 10mg eod for 6 weeks. SHould have started at 10 and stayed there. 10 was when real gains started. No sides other than adrenal fatigue towards the end.
I wouldnt give it to a beginner or someone who is still having a good time with 20mg anavar. On the anavar note, women can run as much anavar as they can tolerate. Mrs takes a lot of it for long durations with zero sides or effects on RBC or liver. But theres no reason to run more just because. Stay with whats working. No need to be like these fucking idiots who run 750-1000mg test their first cycle.

jerseydevil
05-01-2016, 10:06 AM
Whhhaaaatttt????? JD You been stalking me? :o
Nah.... a little birdie told me.

As in who she is repping for.

Sheriv
05-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Gimmick....lol. This "gimmick" helped create this new female forum. Damn, you guys must really hate new women on this forum with all the call outs as of late:wits:

The one I asked for two yrs ago? I'll see myself out.

HFO3
05-01-2016, 01:19 PM
6mg eod working up to 10mg eod for 6 weeks. SHould have started at 10 and stayed there. 10 was when real gains started. No sides other than adrenal fatigue towards the end.
I wouldnt give it to a beginner or someone who is still having a good time with 20mg anavar. On the anavar note, women can run as much anavar as they can tolerate. Mrs takes a lot of it for long durations with zero sides or effects on RBC or liver. But theres no reason to run more just because. Stay with whats working. No need to be like these fucking idiots who run 750-1000mg test their first cycle.

Maybe I am missed it, but what hormone are you talking about... "6mg-10mg EOD" of what?

BTC
05-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Maybe I am missed it, but what hormone are you talking about... "6mg-10mg EOD" of what?

tren

the_predator
05-01-2016, 05:00 PM
The one I asked for two yrs ago? I'll see myself out.
Sometimes you gotta know the right people:kiss:

Sheriv
05-02-2016, 06:09 AM
actually the idea was nixed because the forums were so rarely used by women across other forums..
I also had a women's group here that also performed very poorly unless I constantly pushed it

Sheriv
05-02-2016, 06:11 AM
but it certainly doesn't detract from a board- shells should be mod of it

Shellsfit
05-02-2016, 06:34 AM
but it certainly doesn't detract from a board- shells should be mod of it

I'm hoping it does well......we will see. I certainly respect your opinion and input Sheri. hey, I'm about to start a cycle and would love your opinion btw.

Shellsfit
05-02-2016, 06:37 AM

ok ok, who did this cycle of tren?

BTC
05-02-2016, 08:43 AM
ok ok, who did this cycle of tren?

My wife

heavyiron
05-02-2016, 08:52 PM
Before using Tren I would try test prop at 10 mg 3 times per week. Its a VERY enjoyable cycle for gals. Huge boost in sex drive and power. If she has undesirable sides doing that then no Tren. But if the cycle goes well I would start her low and slow with Tren.

Use a slin pin for accurate dosing and try to find a really reliable source. Tren should be a last resort so try Nandrolone and Test first. (not stacked)

If she is stepping on a pro stage then she could go higher than 30 mg Prop weekly. I have seen gals run 90 mg of prop weekly and 90 mg of Tren but that's obviously going to cause sides.

Try to think way into the future on this. Do you really want her to have a deep voice and facial hair ten years from now? This will help temper what you guys decide to do hopefully.

I would never let my wife use Tren personally.

s2h
05-02-2016, 09:09 PM

i know multiple women who has used Tren A and Parabolan....its risk v reward...cause like dose virilization varied a whole bunch between each female....some not so goood and some not so bad...i would rank it as one of the bigger gambles for a female...

imho a small tipp or tpa dose like 10-15mg 2 x ew is much safer with good returns...and of course her status or peri, pre, intra or post menupause will play a big factor...

s2h
05-02-2016, 09:15 PM

Leigh is a transgender man now fyi...so depending on when it was written would depend on if a women wrote it...just sayin...

BTC
05-03-2016, 09:49 AM
10mg E3d of TPA for around 4 months was my wife's last cruise. Something different than cruising on 20mg anavar. She loved it.

JRotten
05-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Really good info in this thread. I have high hopes for this subforum because gathering all the collective wisdom on female cycles is something that really needed to be done.

AKchiver
05-06-2016, 07:19 AM
Before using Tren I would try test prop at 10 mg 3 times per week. Its a VERY enjoyable cycle for gals. Huge boost in sex drive and power.

R the sides very minimal at this dose? I know women can run test at low dose with little sides but idk what that range is. My girl is down to run things past var but of course is worried about sides.

GearGoddess
05-06-2016, 08:06 AM

but to answer the question from OP...

No way give tren to the fiance bro.. the trade off isn't worth it... period.

anavar @20mgs a day and give her low dose HGH, if that's still not enough go to 30mgs a day... no primo either unless you want her to lose her hair.
Women shouldn't be going over 20mg of var... 20mg is a max recommended before all sides before come very unpleasant, no matter how mild var is... do 20mg but you can stack it with others... there are many compounds that a woman can use safely.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

GearGoddess
05-06-2016, 08:07 AM

What are your lady's stats?

heavyiron
05-06-2016, 09:03 PM
R the sides very minimal at this dose? I know women can run test at low dose with little sides but idk what that range is. My girl is down to run things past var but of course is worried about sides.
Its a stout cycle for a first timer but its kind of a threshold dose. If you add much more a cracked voice or unwanted hair growth may occur.

I would limit the cycle to 8 weeks and start with a lower dose the first few weeks. Get in and get out. No need to go beyond 8 weeks. You could switch to Var if you want after the first 8 weeks of prop but it will hammer HDL so again think shorter runs

macedog24
05-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Women shouldn't be going over 20mg of var... 20mg is a max recommended before all sides before come very unpleasant, no matter how mild var is... do 20mg but you can stack it with others... there are many compounds that a woman can use safely.

Listen to the gear goddess!! She is very knowledgeable . And she knows her stuff..

macedog24
05-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Its a stout cycle for a first timer but its kind of a threshold dose. If you add much more a cracked voice or unwanted hair growth may occur.

I would limit the cycle to 8 weeks and start with a lower dose the first few weeks. Get in and get out. No need to go beyond 8 weeks. You could switch to Var if you want after the first 8 weeks of prop but it will hammer HDL so again think shorter runs

Heavy knows and wouldnt steer ya wrong! He is the asf guru! Take heed in what he says.

JRotten
05-07-2016, 06:55 PM
What are your lady's stats?

5'2" 128 I would guess 18% but it's different gaging a woman.

GearGoddess
05-12-2016, 06:05 AM
Sorry for the delay. .. for some reason I can't log in on the computer and only on my phone...but I missed the notifications somehow.

What is her diet and training like? What cycles has she done in the past and what are her goals?

jerseydevil
05-12-2016, 06:35 AM
Sorry for the delay. .. for some reason I can't log in on the computer and only on my phone...but I missed the notifications somehow.

What is her diet and training like? What cycles has she done in the past and what are her goals?

Good to see you back posting GG :)

GearGoddess
05-12-2016, 06:40 AM
Good to see you back posting GG :)
Thank you... just need to figure out why I can't access my account on the computer... grrrrrrr...

JRotten
05-12-2016, 06:45 AM

Her exact diet I couldn't say except I've been pushing her to eat more. She eats "clean" everything cooked, avoids sugars and refined foods, but macro tracking and calorie counting is something she avoids. Her goals are what we all want I guess, to get leaner and stronger and not sacrifice curves.

She's run several cycles of AY var. I think 2 @10mg 2 @20mg and now 25mg because that's what I have. She is loving this one which makes me nervous about the var, but so far no sides except a few pimples on her shoulders which is about par for the course. She's getting leaner and she is raving about the strength but I don't train with her so I couldn't say.

Her training is basically bodypump 7 days a week and then she does "body combat" for cardio 3 times a week. She's an instructor so with a full time job, kids and her instructing she really has no time for additional training.

Shellsfit
05-12-2016, 07:02 AM

Her exact diet I couldn't say except I've been pushing her to eat more. She eats "clean" everything cooked, avoids sugars and refined foods, but macro tracking and calorie counting is something she avoids. Her goals are what we all want I guess, to get leaner and stronger and not sacrifice curves.

She's run several cycles of AY var. I think 2 @10mg 2 @20mg and now 25mg because that's what I have. She is loving this one which makes me nervous about the var, but so far no sides except a few pimples on her shoulders which is about par for the course. She's getting leaner and she is raving about the strength but I don't train with her so I couldn't say.

Her training is basically bodypump 7 days a week and then she does "body combat" for cardio 3 times a week. She's an instructor so with a full time job, kids and her instructing she really has no time for additional training.

With those stats and that workout schedule it sounds like she's on the right track for her goals. I'm curious, and maybe I missed it, how long has she been on var?

GearGoddess
05-12-2016, 07:03 AM

Well... as I said before...females shouldn't exceed 20mg a day of var... she is risking many undesirable sides which can stay permanent very quickly... i would ask her to lower it so she avoids that.

If var is the only compound she has run and these are her goals... being a fitness instructor, she may benefit from eq. It's great for endurance as well as getting her lean, defined, strong and vascular. She could stack her var, 10mg or up to 20mg with EQ if she wishes since she now knows how her body responds to it. I would stick to 50mg a week to start for a few weeks... some females can handle as high as 100mg per week. Split them up for pins twice a week. Even though eq has a very long half life, I noticed keeping my shots to twice a week kept everything stable and less sides than if I took one big shot every 10-14 days.

Another choice would be primo... but from the sounds of it, she'd like the eq.

As for tren... it will cause her more grief than good for what she wants to achieve.

And yes, keep her training mean and diet clean...high proteins and it will help her with the most common sides of cramping or pains in the tummy area that var is notorious for.

JRotten
05-12-2016, 07:40 AM
With those stats and that workout schedule it sounds like she's on the right track for her goals. I'm curious, and maybe I missed it, how long has she been on var?
3 weeks this time I think? Maybe 4... She didn't necessarily tell me she got into my stash... What's her's is her's and what's mine is also her's kinda thing I suppose lol.

As for lowering the dose they are tiny 25mg caps so it would be very hard to divide. I'm just watching her close for sides and we're discussing it every few days.

The only scary thing about EQ is the ester. Seems like if something went wrong there it would have the potential to go very bad, but I'm not really not an expert in EQ. Even for me it's something I have only run once and currently on it again, but just now into week 2.

GearGoddess
05-12-2016, 10:22 AM
3 weeks this time I think? Maybe 4... She didn't necessarily tell me she got into my stash... What's her's is her's and what's mine is also her's kinda thing I suppose lol.

As for lowering the dose they are tiny 25mg caps so it would be very hard to divide. I'm just watching her close for sides and we're discussing it every few days.

The only scary thing about EQ is the ester. Seems like if something went wrong there it would have the potential to go very bad, but I'm not really not an expert in EQ. Even for me it's something I have only run once and currently on it again, but just now into week 2.
Eq is fairly "safe" for women and many tolerate it quite well... 30-50mg a week is a good dose. I suggested it simply because of what you described she's after.

There are other options as well... I mentioned primo e, stacked with var is amazing... also mast p... those would be some of the choices to consider before going after tren...

JRotten
05-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Eq is fairly "safe" for women and many tolerate it quite well... 30-50mg a week is a good dose. I suggested it simply because of what you described she's after.

There are other options as well... I mentioned primo e, stacked with var is amazing... also mast p... those would be some of the choices to consider before going after tren...

Primo stacked with var was supposed to be my stack until she started taking my var😓

Lmfao

Shellsfit
05-12-2016, 11:11 AM

Ha Ha. This is an ideal compromise.

elit3keraed
05-12-2016, 12:34 PM
My wife has used tren 3 times for about 8 weeks a pop. She's currently on her 3rd cycle with mast and prop thrown in as well. Aside from being an emotionless cyborg badass and being jacked and strong af she pretty much has 0 sides. She actually suffered worse sides from her first var cycle (hair growth, voice deepening) than she does on 40mg of prop ED

elit3keraed
05-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Actually I take that back. The only negative she has from the tren is acne. But it's been clearing up since she started using nizarol for body wash

GearGoddess
05-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Primo stacked with var was supposed to be my stack until she started taking my var😓

Lmfao
Haha then she might as well tap in that primo too then... just a little 50mg split up into two pins a week... you won't notice a thing ;)

GearGoddess
05-12-2016, 12:59 PM
My wife has used tren 3 times for about 8 weeks a pop. She's currently on her 3rd cycle with mast and prop thrown in as well. Aside from being an emotionless cyborg badass and being jacked and strong af she pretty much has 0 sides. She actually suffered worse sides from her first var cycle (hair growth, voice deepening) than she does on 40mg of prop ED
Wow that's a pretty high dose and frequency for a female... is she post menopausal?

malfeasance
05-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Yeah, 40 mg daily is almost 300 mg a week! That is asking for a gender transformation.

JRotten
05-12-2016, 06:41 PM
Yeah, 40 mg daily is almost 300 mg a week! That is asking for a gender transformation.
It's higher than 99% of doctors would give a man on trt.

heavyiron
05-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Exactly ^^^

Frank86
05-13-2016, 12:07 AM
Mow,trenbolone is being used more and more by women in controlled doses. Ordinarily, its dose 10 mg/eod for woman.

BTC
05-13-2016, 09:06 AM

60 mg ED for 8 weeks at a time with zero issues. 20mg ED year round. No liver issues or any other issues.

REHH
05-15-2016, 05:10 PM
60 mg ED for 8 weeks at a time with zero issues. 20mg ED year round. No liver issues or any other issues.

Wow, I know some report sides at 20, my wife has only done 10. Has your wife tried eq? I remember u saying she can't run primo due to hair loss.

GearGoddess
05-17-2016, 08:26 AM
Then sounds like you may need to double check the purity of that var... 60mg for a woman... she has experienced some nasty PERNAMENT sides at that insane dose IF it's legit... that's just plain careless.

BTC
05-18-2016, 02:24 PM
Then sounds like you may need to double check the purity of that var... 60mg for a woman... she has experienced some nasty PERNAMENT sides at that insane dose IF it's legit... that's just plain careless.

Its legit because I have run it and I know many powerlifting var fanatics that run it. My wife has hashimotos so AAS works about 50% as good for her as most girls. really...." Nasty PERMANENT sides"? Hardly. She has had zero sides. She also gets bloods done much more than the average person. 20mg basically is TRT for her according to her bloods and in combination with her hashi's killing much of the effects. Not to mention both renowned coaches she has talked with didnt even bat an eyelash at 50mg of var and that was in combination with their recommended injectables. So "careless" is subject to opinion when you dont know all the circumstances.

BTC
05-18-2016, 02:32 PM
Wow, I know some report sides at 20, my wife has only done 10. Has your wife tried eq? I remember u saying she can't run primo due to hair loss.

She wasnt impressed with EQ. Or NPP. Didnt make it 3 weeks on primo from hair loss.

She likes TPA a lot but only to cruise on as an alternative to Var. Cycling test isnt that impressive either. Not as effective as anavar and unlike anavar cycling test just causes accelerated hair growth which stops when she stops taking it and after 4-6 weeks at a cycle dose adrenal fatigue becomes an issue. But thats part of the hashimotos thing.

Mrsrobinson
05-18-2016, 03:15 PM
She wasnt impressed with EQ. Or NPP. Didnt make it 3 weeks on primo from hair loss.

She likes TPA a lot but only to cruise on as an alternative to Var. Cycling test isnt that impressive either. Not as effective as anavar and unlike anavar cycling test just causes accelerated hair growth which stops when she stops taking it and after 4-6 weeks at a cycle dose adrenal fatigue becomes an issue. But thats part of the hashimotos thing.

Sorry BTC, can you clarify ? Adrenal fatigue when shes dosing test ?

GearGoddess
05-18-2016, 03:39 PM
Its legit because I have run it and I know many powerlifting var fanatics that run it. My wife has hashimotos so AAS works about 50% as good for her as most girls. really...." Nasty PERMANENT sides"? Hardly. She has had zero sides. She also gets bloods done much more than the average person. 20mg basically is TRT for her according to her bloods and in combination with her hashi's killing much of the effects. Not to mention both renowned coaches she has talked with didnt even bat an eyelash at 50mg of var and that was in combination with their recommended injectables. So "careless" is subject to opinion when you dont know all the circumstances.
Well then in that case, you should mention that she's very unique due to her circumstances. Especially when there is such limited info out there for women and someone just learning about it would think taking 60mg is ok for an average woman... your wife may have natural high levels of test and resistance to hormones and compounds and requires 3 times the normal tolerated dose and as you said, only that var works for her.

BTC
05-18-2016, 05:53 PM
Well then in that case, you should mention that she's very unique due to her circumstances. Especially when there is such limited info out there for women and someone just learning about it would think taking 60mg is ok for an average woman... your wife may have natural high levels of test and resistance to hormones and compounds and requires 3 times the normal tolerated dose and as you said, only that var works for her.

My wife's test levels are shit. As are her natty GH levels from years of undiagnosed hypothyroidism then turning into hashi's. Which is why she can only grow to a certain point.
But in all seriousness I know a lot of female powerlifters and a bunch of physique/figure girls and 40-50mg of var really is pretty common. Granted they are more experienced than these poor girls who's dumbass husbands/boyfriends want to give them AAS to "tone up" or lose bodyfat. These girls also cycle off save for one or two. My wife will never come off because she cannot function without HRT. She's also 45 so she doesnt have to worry about things a 20's girls does reproductive wise. .

BTC
05-18-2016, 06:00 PM
Sorry BTC, can you clarify ? Adrenal fatigue when shes dosing test ?

Test cycling, not cruising, along with the one tren cycle. Having hashi's makes you even more prone to adrenal fatigue. After 6 weeks of tren she couldnt get out of bed. But we only ended up at 10mg eod after spending all that time tapering up from 5mg. Tren will smoke your thyroid. Test wise....I cant even remember her last dose cycle wise.... 15-20mg TPA eod I believe. I cant remeber 100% though. Still had no sides other than huge clit which is fun for both of us.
Guys get adrenal fatigue all the time. When you hear guys complain mid cycle about being lethargic, ect... its adrenal fatigue. They take more stims which is even worse for the adrenals. Or oh, your just tired ect. No one gets it. No one listens either so I never say anything. I done have an issue myself anymore because I raise my meds as does my wife. But it still gets her. I'm Hypo only so its not a big deal. Hashi's is a whole different mess that takes a lot more medicinal precision on her part.

GearGoddess
05-19-2016, 02:33 AM
My wife's test levels are shit. As are her natty GH levels from years of undiagnosed hypothyroidism then turning into hashi's. Which is why she can only grow to a certain point.
But in all seriousness I know a lot of female powerlifters and a bunch of physique/figure girls and 40-50mg of var really is pretty common. Granted they are more experienced than these poor girls who's dumbass husbands/boyfriends want to give them AAS to "tone up" or lose bodyfat. These girls also cycle off save for one or two. My wife will never come off because she cannot function without HRT. She's also 45 so she doesnt have to worry about things a 20's girls does reproductive wise. .
That's too bad... but good for her at the same time to be able to find something that her body responds to. Thank you for clarifying :)

I only know of few females that don't respond well to certain compounds but ironically enough, their natural test is sky high for a woman... so your wife's situation is very interesting to me.

deathdealer
03-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Tren is pretty heavy stuff, one of my favs .. wouldn't recommend for my wife tho . Couldn't imagine her on her period on tren [emoji15][emoji379]

GearGoddess
03-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Tren is pretty heavy stuff, one of my favs .. wouldn't recommend for my wife tho . Couldn't imagine her on her period on tren [emoji15][emoji379]

Lol its wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty awesome! And our periods stop so we don't have the period hormone fluctuations while on cycle.

elit3keraed
03-16-2017, 01:19 PM
Wife has ran everything but Halo, EQ, Proviron and long esthers.

Her pre-meet cycle generally consists of Tren, Prop and Mast if she really has to make weight. Also will blast TNE pre workout the last few weeks when she drops her calories low.

She is good for a few weeks, horny as fuck but winds up with a deca dick sort of situation. Then eventually she becomes pretty much bipolar. Misses a lift and tosses her shit across the gym, storms out near tears and then the next day she nails a lift and I am getting ridden like Seabiscuit because she is ecstatic.

Call it "luck" but shes run Tren for a good 5 months straight without horrendous sides. In fact she actually had more problems with var than she did on that Tren bender.

elit3keraed
03-16-2017, 01:27 PM
Also her blood work has come back well within range every time, in fact her cholesterol is on the low end (HDL is good and LDL is good, but still on the lower end of the range). Liver values are fine. She eats clean pretty much 24/7, with a "cheat meal" consisting of some sour patch kids or a Reeses preworkout. If she was willing to up her carb intake she could probably make a damn good bodybuilder but has digestive problems that keep her from eating enough

BTC
04-21-2017, 03:44 PM
She has digestive problems because her thyroid is fucked up. Her T3 should be in the top 75% of the gay medical range. Im sure they run two tests of the dozen actually needed to properly get a picture of how the thyroid is functioning and tell her "yup, everything is in range"
Been there with my own condition and my wife has been there miles worse. Once its regulated digestion gets way better. IBS is bullshit too. Its just a side effect of the overall condition.

REHH
04-22-2017, 03:55 AM
Wife and I both have hypothyroidism, mine caused from Lyme disease which wrecked my endocrine system, caused low To as well which is what started my back on AAS after being clean for 15yrs. Adenal fatigue is a major problem too.

BTC
04-22-2017, 06:13 AM
adrenal fatigue is a big problem yes. My mrs has the rarer of the two types of hashimotos. She can take a bucket load of gear with almost no sides and minimal results. Its fucking nuts. But the combo of desicated, cytomel, and trt, plus a handful of supps has turned her around completely.
Docs don't help either as they are dumb as a fucking stick. Clueless about properly treating the thyroid.

chocolatemalt
04-22-2017, 09:42 AM
She has digestive problems because her thyroid is fucked up. Her T3 should be in the top 75% of the gay medical range. Im sure they run two tests of the dozen actually needed to properly get a picture of how the thyroid is functioning and tell her "yup, everything is in range"
Been there with my own condition and my wife has been there miles worse. Once its regulated digestion gets way better. IBS is bullshit too. Its just a side effect of the overall condition.

Could just be bad shit, too. Literally. Just get some good shit from someone else's bum and put it in your own bum, good shit trumps bad shit, IBS might go away completely. "Fecal transplant". Can't make this shit up... :)

Intense
04-25-2017, 10:53 AM
Without me having to read 6 pages. What is the consensus? Can women run tren in a low dose without screwing themselves up?

And if any women have ran tren can you chime in on how it felt etc..?

Southbeach1
05-08-2017, 06:26 AM

No.

GearGoddess
05-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Without me having to read 6 pages. What is the consensus? Can women run tren in a low dose without screwing themselves up?

And if any women have ran tren can you chime in on how it felt etc..?
Maybe check the previous pages to get an answer... women can use just about anything at the right dose without any undesirable sides

No.

Southbeach1
05-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Maybe check the previous pages to get an answer... women can use just about anything at the right dose without any undesirable sides

Dangerous way of thinking about woman using steroid, that they can use anything if used at the right dose. Totally true statement but the difference between not getting sides and your voice deepening, ect could just be a few Mgs. I mean, do u really know at what dose of testosterone or tren becomes dangerous for women?? There is no way you could because these things greatly differ from person to person.

If your a woman unless you want to be Ms. Olympia why would you ever want to roll the dice like that??

zionoir626
05-08-2017, 08:50 PM
My girl has tried a good bit of things. ..no luck with deca (low dose. ..50 to 100 mgs awk) ,test, mast, var, tbol...but she loved the cut stack. ..but even at .25 cc of it, ,caused undesirable sides. ..we are a bit older and perhaps should lean in the hgh direction. ..but tren is off the table for her. ..

Southbeach1
05-09-2017, 05:19 AM
My girl has tried a good bit of things. ..no luck with deca (low dose. ..50 to 100 mgs awk) ,test, mast, var, tbol...but she loved the cut stack. ..but even at .25 cc of it, ,caused undesirable sides. ..we are a bit older and perhaps should lean in the hgh direction. ..but tren is off the table for her. ..
50-100 Mgs of deca for a woman is not a small dose. That's what my bodybuilding professional female friend used to use approximately. What do you mean when you say no luck?? You should have seen significant changes on that dose of deca.

zionoir626
05-09-2017, 07:27 PM
I mean not a damn thing. ..none of the benefits I was used too. ..gear was good I don't know women are so different than men on gear. ..I know it's alot stronger at even a forth of does. ..of men. ..trying GH next. ..

Velociraptor44
05-14-2017, 11:14 AM
JRotten used to pin his ex with tren base pre-sex... true story

GGG
01-30-2018, 03:03 PM
lots of good info here.

wife wants to try Primobolan, im currently looking for a source that offers primo Ace tabs.

after reading this thread we might try winstrol , primo ace tabs ,npp and EQ . in that order for 6 weeks on ,6 weeks off.

galois
01-30-2018, 03:09 PM
lots of good info here.

wife wants to try Primobolan, im currently looking for a source that offers primo Ace tabs.

after reading this thread we might try winstrol , primo ace tabs ,npp and EQ . in that order for 6 weeks on ,6 weeks off.

My wife and I were checking out Primo Ace tabs for her but a friend on ASF mentioned that it had caused hair loss for some well known woman(en) here. That was more or less the end of looking at Primo Ace. =)

GGG
01-30-2018, 05:27 PM
My wife and I were checking out Primo Ace tabs for her but a friend on ASF mentioned that it had caused hair loss for some well known woman(en) here. That was more or less the end of looking at Primo Ace. =)

yeah , thats exactly why we want to try primo Ace first. So she can stop it as soon as she feels that she might be loosing too much hair. (crossing my fingers she doesnt)

She LOVED Anavar at 10mg but she did shed some and had to stop it. She is currently using 5mg but gains are not as good as at 10mg obiously. thats why she wants to try different compounds.

her stats

5'6"
128lbs
35yrs old
not sure on BF . i want to say 25% ish

REHH
01-31-2018, 03:46 AM
What about some DHB? I haven't researched it for women but seems like could be a good option.
My wife is on EQ now at 60mg a week, she likes it, very few sides, she gets leaner and harder. Nandrolone bloated her and made her gain too much weight, she doesn't like it. She likes Var at 10mg. Primo at 50mg a week was ok, no hair loss. DHB and Tbol she hasn't tried yet.

GGG
01-31-2018, 06:47 AM
What about some DHB? I haven't researched it for women but seems like could be a good option.
My wife is on EQ now at 60mg a week, she likes it, very few sides, she gets leaner and harder. Nandrolone bloated her and made her gain too much weight, she doesn't like it. She likes Var at 10mg. Primo at 50mg a week was ok, no hair loss. DHB and Tbol she hasn't tried yet.

has your wife used winstrol?

i cant source Primo A tabs , so we will probably do winstrol next .

how much NPP did your wife used?

REHH
01-31-2018, 07:22 AM
has your wife used winstrol?

i cant source Primo A tabs , so we will probably do winstrol next .

how much NPP did your wife used?

No hasn't tried winstrol. NPP was 50mg a week, she only took it for a month, gained like 6lbs, some water weight that made her look puffy so she didn't like it because of that. She took primo E a couple times at 50mg a week. Var always at 10, at 20 she got some headaches and water so she stays at 10. EQ at 60 has been good, no complaints, big sex drive. Test C or E at 20-25 a week worked well too, she's prescribed test and using AndroGel now, used pellets for a year but got tired of having those inserted in her ass every couple months.

Intense
01-31-2018, 08:55 AM

o'rly? try some dimethyltrienolone at about any dose and report back your findings.

GGG
01-31-2018, 09:00 AM
No hasn't tried winstrol. NPP was 50mg a week, she only took it for a month, gained like 6lbs, some water weight that made her look puffy so she didn't like it because of that. She took primo E a couple times at 50mg a week. Var always at 10, at 20 she got some headaches and water so she stays at 10. EQ at 60 has been good, no complaints, big sex drive. Test C or E at 20-25 a week worked well too, she's prescribed test and using AndroGel now, used pellets for a year but got tired of having those inserted in her ass every couple months.

we are interested in EQ. but the long ester scares her...

we will do winstrol first then maybe try EQ.

REHH
01-31-2018, 01:44 PM
we are interested in EQ. but the long ester scares her...

we will do winstrol first then maybe try EQ.

They make Bold Cyp and Ace too. Tbol I've heard good reports with women, I'll have her run that next.

GGG
02-01-2018, 08:22 PM
They make Bold Cyp and Ace too. Tbol I've heard good reports with women, I'll have her run that next.

yeah i think i have a few vials of Bold Cyp from good ol Gearhead .

ill probably Log my wifes run to help other members

Serotene
11-22-2019, 01:59 PM
Women and Tren do not mix. I've had good success with EQ in moderate dosages

Dodgeguy
03-26-2020, 09:26 AM
My wife in her upper 40's first tren cycle went like this.

20mg test p
30mg tren ace
50mg mast p

Injected everyday. Her clit grew big and nice. Her voice depend, no extra hair growth on the face. Her libido went through the roof. Her muscle gains were incredible. This was for a figure contest prep for 3 months. She came in looking shredded at a pro level. She should had being on a pro stack. She is ok with her sides. She is at an age that her physical goals are important.

I personally love the way her voice sounds. It's the common sound that you know a woman is on gear. Her clit has grown and is her weapon now. Lol. She loves it to be rubbed and gets really excited with it. Her desire for sex is really high even on a trt dose of 20mg of test ed. So from a guys perspective the female body builder is really sexy if you like the look. Dont dog the look because you dont like it. Not all guys like fat girls, or small girls. I hate when I see guys comment that its gross for a woman to have muscles. Keep your rude comment to yourself. Or show me yours and I'll tell you your girl is fucking gross.

Anyway yes a woman can take tren but she will have side. The night sweats are low for her. I take tren as well. The sides are not bad. So many guys are pussies with side affects they cant handle it. I will always cycle tren with test over another gear. Its just awesome stuff.

domestic-supply
03-26-2020, 09:59 AM
Its pretty safe to have enlarged clitoris
http://oraclemoments.blogspot.com/2015/11/remember-ufc-fighter-who-beat-crap-out.html

wesley_swolle
03-26-2020, 10:11 AM

20mg test p
30mg tren ace
50mg mast p

Injected everyday. Her clit grew big and nice. Her voice depend, no extra hair growth on the face. Her libido went through the roof. Her muscle gains were incredible. This was for a figure contest prep for 3 months. She came in looking shredded at a pro level. She should had being on a pro stack. She is ok with her sides. She is at an age that her physical goals are important.

I personally love the way her voice sounds. It's the common sound that you know a woman is on gear. Her clit has grown and is her weapon now. Lol. She loves it to be rubbed and gets really excited with it. Her desire for sex is really high even on a trt dose of 20mg of test ed. So from a guys perspective the female body builder is really sexy if you like the look. Dont dog the look because you dont like it. Not all guys like fat girls, or small girls. I hate when I see guys comment that its gross for a woman to have muscles. Keep your rude comment to yourself. Or show me yours and I'll tell you your girl is fucking gross.

Anyway yes a woman can take tren but she will have side. The night sweats are low for her. I take tren as well. The sides are not bad. So many guys are pussies with side affects they cant handle it. I will always cycle tren with test over another gear. Its just awesome stuff.What about the other side effects associated with tren...cholesterol, liver and kidney damage?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Multislacking
03-26-2020, 10:18 AM

20mg test p
30mg tren ace
50mg mast p

Anyway yes a woman can take tren but she will have side. The night sweats are low for her. I take tren as well. The sides are not bad. So many guys are pussies with side affects they cant handle it. I will always cycle tren with test over another gear. Its just awesome stuff.

Solid, solid first post! :twothumbs:

Must be followed up with pics though, or everyone is going to call bs. Just sayin.

zionoir626
03-26-2020, 10:19 AM
My girl loves that cut mix,,and gets strong as hell....BUT the sides don't go away and I fear the long term problems will be hard to deal with...

Frankdoz
03-26-2020, 10:27 AM
Solid, solid first post! :twothumbs:

Must be followed up with pics though, or everyone is going to call bs. Just sayin.

Agreed

GearGoddess
03-26-2020, 11:08 AM

20mg test p
30mg tren ace
50mg mast p

Anyway yes a woman can take tren but she will have side. The night sweats are low for her. I take tren as well. The sides are not bad. So many guys are pussies with side affects they cant handle it. I will always cycle tren with test over another gear. Its just awesome stuff.That's a pretty hardcore cycle for a woman. UNLESS those are weekly dose totals.

She must be competing in BB to be running these kind of combos. Women respond so well to small doses, no need to run a male equivalent cycle for every day life.

I've done A LOT of cycles over the last 20+ yrs with all kinds of compounds and combos (depending on my goals) and I wouldn't personally advise it unless you're hardcore BB competitor.... IF she is after the undesirable sides with a bang. Good for her. I'm not, I like being a girly girl. [emoji14]

Phill
04-19-2020, 04:01 PM
I know an IFBB PRO who goes on stage at raising phoenix and she takes nothing but Masteron.

Phill
04-19-2020, 04:06 PM
if you have genetics you don't need tren.

GearGoddess
04-19-2020, 04:08 PM
I know an IFBB PRO who goes on stage at raising phoenix and she takes nothing but Masteron.No one said you NEED tren. Technically that is only for cows, no person NEEDS it... male or female... it's just another compound to make you a little more superhuman if you wish. Lol

Phill
04-21-2020, 07:14 PM
no, I don't completely agree, you believe me: I NEED TREN!!! :p

More Trenbolone for everyone :roflmao:

GearGoddess
04-22-2020, 05:00 AM
no, I don't completely agree, you believe me: I NEED TREN!!! [emoji14]

More Trenbolone for everyone [emoji23]Lol there's a huge difference between NEED and WANT lmao

Yes, yes... we all NEED our superhuman powers brought on by these magical potions. Lol

colorado
11-09-2020, 07:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4JR3o1m.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroidsxx/comments/jlircw/trenfor_women_my_experience/