• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom E500 Lab Results

_BeastMode

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Intended to post these earlier in the week but wanted the testing firestorm of late to die down. But shit still raging lol...

TestE: 500mg/twice per week
Deca: 300mg/twice per wk (not pharmacom)
GH: 4iu's per day (not pharmacom)
AI as needed

Wesnesday/Saturday pinning schedule. Bloods taken at week 8, four days after last pin. The results are decent but thought they would be a little higher. Not complaining though, since it's not an 11. Hope buddy gets that worked out. The gh score is fucked. Not a source on this board.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461977818.449588.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461977848.640507.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461977862.905983.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461977878.546042.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take it, considering what I've been seeing with other labs. Pharmacom is just solid.

Can't see images on crapatalk...mind posting them?

How long after GH injection were labs taken. And was this a 4iu shot or two divided doses. Or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long after GH injection were labs taken. And was this a 4iu shot or two divided doses. Or what?

Injected 10iu's IM in the delt 3 hours before test.

Divided into two shots, 2iu's in the morning and 2iu's in the early evening (usually around 5pm 45 minutes before workout).

IML Gear Cream!
Tried through photobucket but doesn't post full image...I'll try another method.

Pharmacom adex?

No, not at that time but will start using theirs next week

Damn does not look good, we have members on here who test in 5k range at a mere 200mg ew ...

I would retest in a couple weeks, but will be reducing test next week and incorporating Pharmatren e and pharmamix m. I'm also switching from the E500 to the E300. Like I said earlier, I was looking for something in the high 4's, but unless I test again for another comparison point can't say whether the number would have been higher. There aren't a lot of tests on the E500 at that dose, so maybe some other members are willing to give it a go.

Back