• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just got this email from AT

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Summer is creeping up and we decided to give you guys last chance to take
advantage of 50% SALE.

All products in stock.

HGH and HCG added to our inventory.

Free shipping in United States, 20$ shipping international.

use coupon code "atvip" for extra discount.

AT

Maybe they're not reading the forums here?

sent from my DEA work phone

Taking down their banner might have been a bad idea in certain ways.

I got that email too! They're goin' hard at it.

Im ready to order. I got 5 on it . whoz wit me , im back baby.

Cheapthreads out..

You ought to post the email so everyone can make bogus orders, then tell them to F off.

4d7b08e79e6a1213cb0af13e1720b7f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advanced labs VIP customer

Not my email but a pic of the email people are receiving

Advanced labs VIP customer

Got it, too. I emailed back telling them to get fucked. Till I get my shit, I don't want to see fuck all from them. Fucking balls on these guys. Not even a name change before they try to fuck you again?

Send them all kinds of fake mctn #'s. Let them get flagged and caught.

That's actually a very good idea. I dunno if they'll get flagged and caught but one could hope. Being burdened with dozens of unknown bogus MCTNs would make picking up the cash a big hassle at the very least. I wonder if the branches have a max-bogus cutoff where they tell the dude to get lost and don't come back. Then he has to exhaust a bunch of local branches.

I wonder if any local PIs have talents for finding guys like this.

Prince hates scammers, guess thats why medlabs is still around and they are PMing "sale" details. 8ml Mafia
They just sent me a bunch of var finally from the last dubacle. .i should have labmax on it asap..only been about 3 mths or so & a name change to get reimbursed

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Forward that email to the guy who got scammed TWICE by AT on this exit scam. Maybe he wants to go for the trifecta..
how bout the genius that said he has been waiting forever for his order & was getting no responses in emails or pm ,,so he decided to order again cuz he didnt want to miss out on the sale..WTF...

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Get Shredded!
I wonder why they're not using code "BigTimeVIP?"

Wow this is a new kind of low. I hope they get popped and rot in jail. Fuckers.

BigTime didn't have shit to do with it, that's my stance....he's always been cool with me, especially behind the scenes..

I got it too. I tried to email them and this is what they said: " due to the high number of orders, please give us time to respond. If your tracking number seems to incorrect, just hang on bc it will fine.... Losers

BigTime didn't have shit to do with it, that's my stance....he's always been cool with me, especially behind the scenes..

Why isn't he on a mission to let people know its a scam? Still seeing newbies finding out and Bigtime is MIA?

No kidding!! It's one thing to shut down but they are recruiting victims.

I got that same email,lol.wtf.....

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back