• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Honda grom practice stand up wheelie

Anyone and their dad could do that.

Still breaking bodyweight curling records?

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Holy good god up here in the Bronx, who cares? I bet I have more medals and more deployments than that bicycle riding twat. I've spent more in gear since November than that jap crap is worth. Fuck, I need to tell someone else they suck. Back to trashing IA
Lol

Holy good god up here in the Bronx, who cares? I bet I have more medals and more deployments than that bicycle riding twat. I've spent more in gear since November than that jap crap is worth. Fuck, I need to tell someone else they suck. Back to trashing IA

This has to be a top 5 best gimmic acct

One of my riding buddies got a ticket for doing 20mph over and had to go to court. He put his tie and coat on and said it time to roll. I went with him to the court house. 3/4 of the way on the freeway he did a stand up. It was so weird seeing a guy in jacket and tie doing a stand up lol. Aw the younger days.

Back