• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Psl gray tops and proviron special

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
e4a3524be5038035afa2cd10f18f1690.jpg

ONCE AGAIN THE TIME HAS COME TO OFFER ANOTHER SALE ON OUR WORLD RENOWN GRAY TOPS. GET EM WHILE YOU CAN. THEY ARE SHIPPING OUT FASTER THAN WE CAN GET THEM IN. SO DONT HESITATE, OR YOU MIGHT GET LEFT OUT iN THE RAIN.

a4dc5a18b2e7628768cee794a181351f.jpg

WE ARE NOT DONE YET, FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS PSL IS OFFERING PROVIRON AT 30% OFF THE NORMAL PRICE.

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO TRY ONE OF OUR TOP SHELF ORALS AT A HEAVILY DISCOUNTED PRICE.

DONT HESITATE, PRODUCT IS MOVING FAST AND THE SALE WILL COME TO AN END BEFORE YOU KNOW IT
0f5deedc5f580b4e5d415fdab95cc323.jpg

VISIT US AT
http://puritysourcelabs.com/new-products

DONT FORGET OUR ADDED BONUS!

ANY CUSTOMER WHO HAS ORDERED AT LEAST 3 TIMES IN THE PAST WITH PSL ,
IS NOW ELIGIBLE TO USE THE ADDED CONVENIENCE OF PAYPAL

NOW ALSO AVAILABLE FOR DOMESTIC ,
d174a7d6b2f36888c68456ba43bb79a0.jpg

202c5ddd808860dea18e4dcdf731f489.jpg

HERE AT PSL WE STRIVE TO BRING YOU THE VERY BEST , ONE SALE AT A TIME.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Eurotropin HGH and Eurogil HCG are now on the domestic list, very nice!

Are your grey tops the generic grey tops from Asia?

They are made via generic HGH raws, but they are not the brand name "Grey Tops". We simply put a grey top on it. We also sell blue tops, which are different raws and we used a blue top to differentiate between them. To round it all out, we also sell Pharmacy Genos and EuroPharmacies Eurotroping HGH, which is made from European created raws.

Skippers, all,i,can say is they are from Europe!

Just over 4 days and 11 hrs. before this sale comes to a close.

Don't miss this great opportunity to try out our world renowned gray tops and our top of line proviron at a whopping 30%off.

So what are you waiting for, there.is no better time than the present

Wow your sale is better then ours :( lol. I can't believe Ep Hgh is available domestic. That is huge!

Back