• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Hex for Cutting

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive seen first hand the amazing effects of Tren Ace in a cutting cycle. When mixed with test and mast I really don't know of a better cutting compound. Having experienced the great service with DG im considering adding a small 50mg ed dose of tren hex to my cycle. The sheer strength and size gains of deca (nandro x tren = tren hex) are well documented but so is the water retention. Finding this mix with tren however will really be something else...as the water retention factor becomes null (plus the Clen will demolish any leftover water) so your left with 2 amazingly powerful compounds. I expect a drier fuller muscle and am hopeful it will play well with the hardness ability of the mast. Ive found the mast is really slow acting but once your bf % begins to drop Ive seen the mast effects around week (4-6)
So im excited to see what adding hex to this cycle will look like. Im at week 9 now and the body has really leaned out so im really hoping to make these last few weeks count with the addition of hex.

Here's what next week will look like
Pharma Mix II (tren ace × test prop x mast) 1ml ED
Whinny 100mg ED
Clen 40mg ED
Tren Hex 50-75mg ed
Ari. 5 EOD

That's a lot of tren. It's close to a gram a week. I don't know if I could handle that much!

That's a lot of tren. It's close to a gram a week. I don't know if I could handle that much!
Ive wrote pretty extensive threads when AT was around. Ive had a real up and down love affair with Tren. During weeks 6-7 was the worst..jealous rage..insomnia..night sweats. Now at week 9 the night sweats aren't as bad and Ive learned to work my sleeping schedule around the insomnia. For me at least the good outweighs the bad.

Back