• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does Shellsfit have a cawk?

Does he/she have a cawk?

• Total voters

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do women really exist on the Internet? Is she a fabricated wet dream for members here both young and old? Did Sfax hire a "female" to lure undeserving geared up gentleman into their clutches?

I think a picture holding a piece of paper with her username and date should be a requirement. I don't want my cawk pics to be wasted on a dude, even though they are quality lhjo material.

Thoughts? :coffee:

Do women really exist on the Internet? Is she a fabricated wet dream for members here both young and old? Did Sfax hire a "female" to lure undeserving geared up gentleman into their clutches?

I think a picture holding a piece of paper with her username and date should be a requirement. I don't want my cawk pics to be wasted on a dude, even though they are quality lhjo material.

Thoughts? :coffee:

Ahhhh shit you figured out our ploy. Jas, Predator, it's back to the drawing board my friends. I knew we should have hired that tranny.

He definitely loves the cawk. I work in a hospital too, but I'm sure as shit not a murse.

and Shellsfit, it's okay; you would still be a banging chick with a dick :coffee:

I will admit I did get tricked by a tranny once on POF

I think a picture holding a piece of paper with her username and the date is a very legitimate request.

If Shelsfit has a cawk it is the best tuck I have ever seen. I mean never seen.

I will admit I did get tricked by a tranny once on POF

Let's just stay. Hypothetical of course. He she is giving you the best fucking blow job your mind can handle. You reach down and you feel cawk. Do you.
A... kick the confused whore in the face
B... finish the deal and then kick the whore in the face.
C... finish and give him a handy.... then kick the whore in the face.

she/he had fake C cup or so. really nice ass. I'm sure I still have a few pics
somewhere
After a night of drinking, I met a nice little Latina, turned out to be a Latino.

I jerked her off on principal.

Shelly has a cawk, She used to go by Shelby, just saying

Back